I was welcome by a very attentive and kind receptionist, smiling, efficient, quick. She already knew that my colleagues were staying there and made sure to put me on the same floor.
The room was very nice: sober, light decor, with a neoclassical touch, a functional, quite spacious bedroom, a little kitchenette, fully equipped that you could close the door to, a nice bathroom with a towel drier that actually worked. In spite of the location, the room was very quiet and I slept like a baby.
Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment: the hotel does not have its own restaurant, so breakfast is quite basic: again, with very attentive staff trying to help, but do not look for the choice you would normally have in a hotel of this price range. Breakfast was not included in the room price and you may well choose to prepare something in your kitchenette or go outside for a croissant (the reception will offer you a map with bakeries already marked on it).
Location is of course a dream: a short walk from St Michel's station, two stops away from Gare du Nord, nearby the Notre Dame and practically in the middle of all you want to see in Paris.
Shoppers are within walking distance from Boulevard St. Germain with its great boutiques and more of the small independent shops to find in the side streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris in one of its most attractive districts, this Apart'hotel sits on the banks of the Seine opposite the Pont-Neuf, and is just a short stroll from Boulevard St-Michel. It is located in a legendary quarter, the crossroad of all cultural trends, where charming cafes, antiques dealers, art galleries and stylish fashion boutiques abounds. The banks of the Seine are lined with second-hand book dealers. From here, you can admire the magical view - the Pont Neuf and the ile de la Cite, with the Vert-Galant headland and the Place Dauphine, the Conciergerie (medieval prison) and, a little further downriver, the prestigious Louvre Museum and Musee d'Orsay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres