If you want a hotel that's close to just about everything...within walking distance, this is the place. Extremely clean, wonderful staff, close to some very nice restaurants and boulangeries (sp?). I was there for 6 nights and having never been in Paris (or Europe) before, I could not have chosen a better place to stay, especially as I was traveling alone. It was a very safe neighborhood on the Seine River. So amazing! The Notre Dame Cathedral was about 2 or 3 blocks away. I think tho', I would like to see Paris in the Spring or early Summer rather than in the middle of winter, when it's cold and damp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris in one of its most attractive districts, this Apart'hotel sits on the banks of the Seine opposite the Pont-Neuf, and is just a short stroll from Boulevard St-Michel. It is located in a legendary quarter, the crossroad of all cultural trends, where charming cafes, antiques dealers, art galleries and stylish fashion boutiques abounds. The banks of the Seine are lined with second-hand book dealers. From here, you can admire the magical view - the Pont Neuf and the ile de la Cite, with the Vert-Galant headland and the Place Dauphine, the Conciergerie (medieval prison) and, a little further downriver, the prestigious Louvre Museum and Musee d'Orsay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres