I’ve traveled all around the world with GeoHoliday and I have to say they’re the best! I’ve spend the New Year’s Eve in Paris, at Residence Citadines , which is in the middle of Paris. It was nothing short of perfection! Room service was fast and always attentive. The employees are extremely polite and they seem to anticipate your needs. The room looks like an appartement and it has a wonderful view. Everything is clean, confortable and just has every detail in line. The activities in Paris, on New Year’s Eve, are never ending! It was super fun and professional! All I can say are great things about GeoHoliday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris in one of its most attractive districts, this Apart'hotel sits on the banks of the Seine opposite the Pont-Neuf, and is just a short stroll from Boulevard St-Michel. It is located in a legendary quarter, the crossroad of all cultural trends, where charming cafes, antiques dealers, art galleries and stylish fashion boutiques abounds. The banks of the Seine are lined with second-hand book dealers. From here, you can admire the magical view - the Pont Neuf and the ile de la Cite, with the Vert-Galant headland and the Place Dauphine, the Conciergerie (medieval prison) and, a little further downriver, the prestigious Louvre Museum and Musee d'Orsay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, CityZen, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres