We selected this property based on TripAdvisor reviews so thank you to those before us. This was our 4th trip to Paris and enjoy staying in different areas to vary our experience. This property has been our top pick to date. The location is perfect with easy access to nearby everything. Great local coffee bars for a morning croissant and espresso, no shortage of outdoor tables for an aperitif and fabulous choices for dinner in surrounding streets.
Our check in experience was delightful and how often can you say that about such an activity. We were well briefed on the property facilities as well as how to make the most of surrounds. The room itself was well appointed, everything was in working order and our slumber was peaceful. Wish I had my gym gear as the fitness center was in particular well appointed for a property of this kind. Overall I wish we could find a property like this wherever we go.
Note: I had make the mistake of booking a studio room that has only a sofa bed. Not what we expected and even it being my mistake the staff were very accommodating in helping ensure our stay didn't suffer as a result of my mistake. It's when something goes wrong that great service really shines and it did on this occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris in one of its most attractive districts, this Apart'hotel sits on the banks of the Seine opposite the Pont-Neuf, and is just a short stroll from Boulevard St-Michel. It is located in a legendary quarter, the crossroad of all cultural trends, where charming cafes, antiques dealers, art galleries and stylish fashion boutiques abounds. The banks of the Seine are lined with second-hand book dealers. From here, you can admire the magical view - the Pont Neuf and the ile de la Cite, with the Vert-Galant headland and the Place Dauphine, the Conciergerie (medieval prison) and, a little further downriver, the prestigious Louvre Museum and Musee d'Orsay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres