Our stay was excellent stay. Big Rooms with a kitchenette and a vast bathroom with a big tub. the bed size was too small (Double bed rather than queen) and the mattress was a bit soft. We enjoyed the hotel, gym, friendliness of the staff, and the cleanliness. I read that the decor was on the old side, which was not true, rooms dont feel old at all. They were modern and practical. The location is unbeatable with plenty of things to do around, good restaurants, cafes, museums, scenery, English cinemas, etc.. We would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris in one of its most attractive districts, this Apart'hotel sits on the banks of the Seine opposite the Pont-Neuf, and is just a short stroll from Boulevard St-Michel. It is located in a legendary quarter, the crossroad of all cultural trends, where charming cafes, antiques dealers, art galleries and stylish fashion boutiques abounds. The banks of the Seine are lined with second-hand book dealers. From here, you can admire the magical view - the Pont Neuf and the ile de la Cite, with the Vert-Galant headland and the Place Dauphine, the Conciergerie (medieval prison) and, a little further downriver, the prestigious Louvre Museum and Musee d'Orsay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres