Great serviced apartments , amazing staff thanks to Heidi and Stephanie. They told us how to be local when gong to Reims, organised our Opera tickets and we are grateful we spent our money on Figaro rather than Moulin Rouge. Since we were revisiting our honeymoon in paris on our second anniversary we really enjoyed citadines - our first stay there.
Immaculate, spacious rooms, great separate kitchenette again very clean, daily housekeeping with weekly vacuuming . The nearest metro is st German but we only went there when we landed in Paris and took the metro in. It stinks! So does most of Paris of human Wee. Shame really. Go over the Pont Neuf bridge and take the metro on the other side like Chatelet or Les Halles.
We would definitely recommend Citadines. And look forward to going back again. Couple from Sydney Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris in one of its most attractive districts, this Apart'hotel sits on the banks of the Seine opposite the Pont-Neuf, and is just a short stroll from Boulevard St-Michel. It is located in a legendary quarter, the crossroad of all cultural trends, where charming cafes, antiques dealers, art galleries and stylish fashion boutiques abounds. The banks of the Seine are lined with second-hand book dealers. From here, you can admire the magical view - the Pont Neuf and the ile de la Cite, with the Vert-Galant headland and the Place Dauphine, the Conciergerie (medieval prison) and, a little further downriver, the prestigious Louvre Museum and Musee d'Orsay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres