I guess that Paris was full, because €450pn was ludicrous. For that I expected luxury. I've had better for £50 in a Travelodge.
I did not expect:
• Stains on the carpet!
• Cigarette burns on the curtains of this no smoking hotel!
• Nothing in the minibar fridge!
Staff were pleasant. Prices were off the scale - after the €450 for the room, I couldn't bear to throw more of my companies money at the them for ludicrously priced food and drink. The menu, nevertheless looked somewhat limited and uninspiring.
Looking at the other reviews, I'm maybe being harsh...a bit like the room rate I got.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Pullman Paris Bercy hotel is in the heart of the Bercy Village pedestrian quarter. A few steps from the Grande Bibliotheque and Palais Omnisport as well as close to the Bastille and the Marais, the hotel is just a 7 minute metro ride from La Madeleine. Your meetings and events are well taken care of thanks to our 1800 sqm modular convention centre equipped with the latest cutting edge technology. Realise complete comfort with modern interior design and large elegant and lightfilled spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Paris Centre - Bercy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris Bercy Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Bercy
- Sofitel Bercy