We were in Paris to celebrate my partners birthday and chose the Hilton both for it's location and as a HH gold member, we enjoy the additional benefits that this brings. I had read some of the reviews prior to making the booking and was a little concerned about some of the negative comments particularly in relation to the noise of the on going renovations. Before our arrival I contacted the hotel to ask if we could be allocated a room where the noise would be minimal, Morgan immediately responded to say that this would not be a problem. On arrival we were greeted personally by Morgan and taken to a fantastic junior suite - a huge room which was so comfortable, light and beautifully decorated - we had been upgraded in recognition of my partners birthday, a wonderful gesture. The hotel is splendid with many original features which have been complimented by the very extensive refurbishment which is almost complete. The staff were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble, the service in the main bar was exemplary, no waiting to be served, even at the most busy of times. Breakfast was good, lots of choice and easy to navigate.
The location of the hotel is super, close to shops, restaurants and many of the main Parisian attractions. I would recommend the hop on hop off bus as way of seeing the city. We went to the Moulin Rouge on Saturday evening, we were a little bit sceptical again as there had been mixed reviews on TA, it was a really great evening, good food, class acts - even if some were a little strange - we were both pleased we went.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel, we will definitely be returning of that there is no doubt. Thanks to Morgan and the Hilton team for making our stay so special and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience classic Parisian elegance at the newly renovated Hilton Paris Opera hotel; a landmark building which features a magnificent lobby decorated with crystal chandeliers, marble columns, bronze statues and stunning art pieces by Charles Joseph Lameire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Paris Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare