“Weekend in Paris” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Paris Opera

You added Hilton Paris Opera to your Saves list
Hilton Paris Opera
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   108 Rue Saint-Lazare, 75008 Paris, France (Formerly Concorde Opera Paris)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Ranked #589 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Weekend in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel was very nice and comfortable. We stayed only 2 nights and my wife loved the heated floor in the bathroom. We walked to the Eiffel tower and the Louvre from this hotel. The concierge got us the tickets ahead of time.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
Dusseldorf
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel is vey welll located. It is recntly renovated, still going on in January 15 when i was there. I was given an old room, smelly, moist at the walls.
I complaied and got another room on a renovated floor which was great.
Only a pitty they charge the same price for an old room as for a renovated one!

Room Tip: Watch out to get a renovated room!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Morgan_Mondoloni, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Paris Opera, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am very pleased to announce you that in one month from now, we will only offer brand new renovated rooms !

I look forward to welcome you @ Hilton Paris Opera

Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I got a newly refurbished room, which looked really nice, but boy..... this was for sure the smallest room I have ever been in at a Hilton hotel and as a Gold member I have stayed in many Hiltons. Or maybe even the smallest of every hotel I stayed in.You expect small rooms in a downtown old building hotel, but this small was not comfortable anymore.
But it didn't stop there. Also the service is not great here. First day I used the iron board. In any hotel the service crew will put it back. Not here. At check out day they woke me up at around 8AM asking to clean my room ?!?!. The staff at the executive lounge didn't speak english etc etc. No sorry not a great hotel. Needs improvement. Next time for sure another hotel

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Morgan_Mondoloni, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Paris Opera, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am terribly sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. Every day, we endeavor to offer the highest quality of service. I apologize we were not able to show this to you.

As we are running a very high occupancy, being the only Hilton hotel inside Paris, we are not always able to offer upgrades to our Gold or Diamond members. I regret it.

Regarding the customer service, we have taken good note of your comments and will share them with our Management team on property.

If you are willing to offer us another opportunity, I will be very pleased to prove you what you experienced was the exception rather than the rule.

I do remain at your disposal if you would like us to discuss that any further.

Duty Manger
morgan.mondoloni@hilton.com
singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hotel is undergoing renovations. DO NOT book the old rooms as they are horrible! Pay the extra money to get the newly renovated rooms. Its worth every penny. Just be aware that there will be noise from construction in the hotel and on the road as well.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay.

I am happy to share with you that in one month now, we will only have renovated rooms.
The entire renovation period will be over at the end of summer, but if you are coming back soon, we can totally assign you a nice and quiet renovated room.

I remain at your entire disposal.

morgan.mondoloni@hilton.com
Dubendorf, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Excellent location close to Opera and Gare St. Lazare with breath-taking entry to lobby and lounge area! However, my room on the 5th floor was not that grand: it was slightly stuffy and the airconditioning only blew hot air. There was huge scaffolding in front of my window. Very noisy with the windows open. Internet in the room was perfect though! Excellent location but the rooms are not really worthy of a four star hotel ...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Morgan_Mondoloni, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Paris Opera, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Jan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

Indeed, our location in the heart of Paris very convenient.

I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the room you stayed in. But I am glad to announce you that in one month from now, our hotel will only have beautiful renovated rooms to accommodate guests.

I do hope to welcome you back @ Hilton Paris Opera. Do not hesitate to reach me prior to arrival so I can personally make sure everything is perfect for you.

Milan, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

The lobby is really spectacular but looks smaller in reality than in the photos. The room (upgraded for hhonors diamond member) was refurbished with a nice design, but really really small, no place to walk inside, extremely small wardrobe. We were told that the view from our room wouldn't be particularly nice, but as we entered we realized it wasn't just not nice, it was AWFUL! And when we tried to change our room they didn't have any availability. The worst part were the building works which started at 8 am. They were so noisy and without soundproof windows, they woke us up in a worst possible manner. The executive lounge was super crowded! Never seen it packed like this in other hilton hotels.. So to conclude, I do not recommend this hotel! rather stay elswhere for a better experience and price/quality ratio... Might work out in autumn 2015 when the renovation is over.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Like any large hotel chain, the quality of the rooms can vary but I have no complaints. Second floor, away from the main road, it was quiet clean, and comfortable. The recent refurbishment showed and is welcome. Service was efficient, the bar and main reception is quite something. Breakfast could have been better - I don't get why it is necessary to have a tub of congealing scrambled egg on a heater, why not serve it freshly cooked to order?
All in all, a perfectly adequate and bordering on 'good' city centre hotel. Be even better when the roadworks finish outside

Room Tip: Keep away from rooms overlooking the main road
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Morgan_Mondoloni, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Paris Opera, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We have taken good note of your comments regarding breakfast. Be sure they will be forwarded to our Food and Beverage Director.

We hope to welcome you back soon @ Hilton Paris Opera !

Duty Manager

Been to Hilton Paris Opera? Share your experiences!