Family stayed, took 2 connected rooms. It's expensive (everything in Paris is) and I agree, has a way to go before becoming a Hilton. But don't judge on American standards. Rooms on Executive level were quite
large. Yes, a little outdated and to add to this fun, we were awakened at 0800 to the sounds of construction and building repair.
My caution is that the street side rooms (on rue Saint Lazare) are very loud (waaaaah waaaaah sirens very busy street).
Until it's really a Hilton consider the Best Western on the other side of the Gare.
Nevertheless - no regrets, we all had a great breakfast every day (it's pricey at €30, so make sure it's included in your room price) and I would stay here again no problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in impressive, historic, ornate building with magnificent marble-filled, neo-classical Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Concorde Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare