Great location for getting around Paris, you are only 10 minutes walk to the Seine and many of the bridges and sights. Eiffel tower is more like a 40 minutes walk but that is fine for my city breaks. Metro also right outside the hotel if you are not wanting to walk.
Hotel has a great entrance and impressive but the room let it down a little, a bit outdated, wallpaper feels like the 80's and air-conditioning is basic analog stick! - hot or cold for the price you would expect more
I have to say for the price and a 4 star hotel the breakfast was appalling! - without exagaration the worst I may have had on my many business trips poor quality, water weak coffee, soggy pastries, stale bread lacklustre service to clear away plates and generally a depressing experience for the 30 EUR it costs!
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in impressive, historic, ornate building with magnificent marble-filled, neo-classical Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Concorde Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.