My girlfriend and I stayed here during our trip to Paris. The great service, location and the comfort of the room helped make our stay in Paris a special one!
When we first arrived the concierge was very helpful with our suitcase. There was a bit of a delay when we arrived because our booking couldn't be found but the staff dealing with it were very helpful and made us feel very comfortable and informed while it was sorted out, which it was pretty quickly.
We were given a room on the 4th floor which had a balcony with big french doors. The room was very comfortable. Although the room overlooked the main road you would never have been able to tell because when the doors were shut you couldn't hear anything from the street which was pretty impressive given how busy a street it is. The view from the balcony was across the centre of Paris was very nice.
We also had a very nice meal in the adjoining restaurant.
Well worth a stay here if you are visiting Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in impressive, historic, ornate building with magnificent marble-filled, neo-classical Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Concorde Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare