I've stayed in a few hotels in Paris and was a bit wary once I had booked this hotel because of the mixed reviews.
I must say the hotel was excellent in the sense of location. We had travelled from Paris Charles du Galle airport and the time was rush hour and decided the best option would be the Roissy bus at Terminal 2D-2B : Entrance D11 costing only 10Euros. The bus took us directly yo the Opera. This was a short walk to the hotel 5-10 minutes.
We managed to check in and staff helped us with our bags. The lobby was beautiful. The room was an OK size - we somehow got a corner room. The bathroom however, was not very spacious and was needing some work done. We found that the temperature of the water would flutuate and the water pressure was not that great!
The hotel was right next to the Metro and Train station which was very helful for getting around the city. 5 - 10 miutes walk from the shops and the department store Galeries Lafayette which was very handy! There are lots of places to eat nearby and Starbucks round the corner.
Do not use their mini bar - I needed a bottle of water and was charged a ridiculous 7Euros!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in impressive, historic, ornate building with magnificent marble-filled, neo-classical Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Concorde Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare