After reviewing my past posting I forgot to write this one. We stayed here at the end of August for 2 nights. After being on a cruise and a couple of nights in Normandy we made our way to Paris. Got into Paris a day early and after hearing from a cousin where we were to stay that we had no lodging. Arrived at the train station without reservations had some aware where we might go but turned to the husband and said do you want the closest and he said yes. So walked into and up to reservations and the night clerk could not have been nicer. We were offer a deluxe room which was a bit tight but which we would have been offered a larger room but was thankful to have a bed. Did miss at that time no dinning but the staff could not have been more helpful in directing us to what we asked for. The hotel was very quiet and very helpful. I too have to state wish the rooms would have not been so tired looking but again it was fine for 2 nights. And by Paris standards fine. The location is great and close to a lot of attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in impressive, historic, ornate building with magnificent marble-filled, neo-classical Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Concorde Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare