We recently stayed at the Concorde Opera in Paris for 4 nights having stayed there a number of times for rugby weekends previously.As a previous reviewer has written I list the pros and cons:
1 welcoming,friendly staff
2 hotel position ideal for tourism allowing easy access by metro to the central attractions.
3 good breakfast
1 expensive to stay, in particular bar prices and mini bar prices in room prohibitive.
2 room disappointing-rather a tired look in desperate need of refurbishment ie furniture and bathroom tiles need replacing and the plumbing need modernisation as we experienced hot and cold fluctuation in water temperature from the shower.Also carpet worn.Redecoration needed.
3 temperamental wi-fi -internet access slow
4 we will be reluctant to return unless our suggestions are adhered to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in impressive, historic, ornate building with magnificent marble-filled, neo-classical Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Concorde Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare