I stayed in this hotel for two days (5/6 oct 2012) during a business trip. Room 495.
Concorde Opera resembles an elegant old parisian lady, great exterior, beautifully decorated, but when you get closer: peeling off (paint), damaged (furniture) and smelly (urine of "clochards" both sides of the hotel). The most disappointing was the breakfast ! The parisian "baguette" was soft, not crunchy. Only hard boiled eggs available, while soft boiled eggs takes less energy to provide. Just one kind of fruit-youghourt (cherry). It is possible to press oranges by yourself. But the fruit-press is very unhygienic, because everybody puts his hands into it.
Clearly there is a lack of personal and hygiene. You sit at "fast-food" tables, without a table-cloth. The fitted carpet in the breakfast room is very dirty. Crumbs are wiped away onto it by the waitress. All seats of the chairs are damaged, giving them a dirty look.
With this abominable breakfast, and lack of fitness-room, a largy overpriced hotel.
A shame, she looked so well from a distance ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in impressive, historic, ornate building with magnificent marble-filled, neo-classical Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Concorde Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde Opera Paris Hotel Paris
- Concorde Saint Lazare Hotel
- Concorde St Lazare
- Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare