We stayed for 5 nights, having booked a 2 room suite so that our 5 year old would have his own room. This worked out really well - he loved eveything about the room and the hotel and was especially impressed with the Club Lounge. We last stayed here about 16 years ago when the hotel was a Holiday Inn so had fond memories and were not disappointed. Every member of staff was a pleasure to deal with and always had a smile and a hello. The Club Lounge facilities were excellent - continental breakfast available and also drinks all day - well worth paying the upgrade. There are roadworks in the square (Feb 2012) but to be honest there seemed to be roadworks everywhere - major utility replacement gonig on all over Paris. The rooms were really quiet considering we were in a city centre (we had a room facing an internal courtyard). Fantastic location for exploring Paris as the Metro is so close and connects to a number of lines.
The hotel restaurant was excellent - easily the best meals of our holiday - for food, wine and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel Crowne Plaza Paris Republique is a unique building easily accessible and only few minutes away from all attractions (Grands Boulevards, Montmartre, Eiffel Tower...). Parisian people love going around the numerous bars, restaurants and shops that surround the Place de la RÃ©publique which is easily reached by 5 metro lines. For a comfortable stay, the Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique is newly renovated with its 328 air-conditioned rooms , 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar and WI-FI access in public areas. Come to the restaurant 'Le Dix' to taste our buffet and the 'a la carte menu' featuring French cuisine, or to the 'Le Dix' Bar from where you can enjoy a nice view of the Place de la RÃ©publique Crowne Plaza Paris RÃ©publique also offers 18 meeting rooms, all have natural day light. These rooms can welcome up to 250 persons for conferences, in front of our historic inner courtyard. Last but not least, the hotel is only 3 metro stations away form the Eurostar, Thalys & TGV East Terminal in Paris and from stations where high speed metro arrive from Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airport to Parc des Exposition de Villepinte, le Bourget and the Stade de France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris Republique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Paris Republique Hotel Paris
- Paris Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn Paris Republique
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Republique Paris