“Good hotel, great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of K+K Hotel Cayre

You added K+K Hotel Cayre to your Saves list
K+K Hotel Cayre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Boulevard Raspail | 7th Arr., 75007 Paris, France (Tour Eiffel / Invalides)   |
Ranked #99 of 1,788 Hotels in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good hotel, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2006

We booked this hotel having read the reviews on Tripadvisor, and we weren't disappointed. The location is excellent, the hotel has a metro stop right outside and we used the metro throughout the duration of our stay - it is safe and clean and easy to use.
We had a double room on the sixth floor which was very quiet and a good size for a Parisian room, the bathroom was fairly small but well appointed, and the underfloor heating is a nice touch.
Reception staff were nice and helpful, the breakfast was very good and fresh and the waiting staff were particularly pleasant.
It is not a luxury hotel as another reviewer pointed out, but it is a very pleasant hotel in a good location and well worth a visit!

• Stayed March 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2006

The previous reviews on trip advisor were very helpful to me in choosing this hotel. I agree with all the positives. I just want to add a couple of small things that I didn't see. 1. the internet cable in the room hooks up to the phone jack, not the ethernet jack?? 2. Buffet breakfast is 23 euro, or coffee for 4 euro, no choice in between, such as coffee and a croissant. 3. Only a block and a half to the Joel Robuchon place. Gaya is also close, but just go to JR every night. As other guests, I'm also a fan of the gas station convenience store.
I would definitely stay at the Cayre again.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2006

My husband and I went on our honeymoon and found this hotel thanks to trip advisor. It was better then the reviews implied. The service was exquisite and the rooms large for European standards. We moved to another part of town for the end of our stay and we were sad to leave. We were there over the New Year so the radiant flooring was wonderful to come home to and the down comforters so cozy at night. We ordered room service for breakfast one day and both of us could have had our fill on one portion. I miss it already

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2006

Fantastic staff & location, nice and modern rooms (size is okey for paris standards), breakfast of very good quality in spite due to hotel size (it is pretty small) they can not offer a great variety of food. There's a great restaurant close to the hotel
called "The small chair" (of course in french).

The only incovenience is price but if you are able to get any offer it is an unbeateable choice!

PS. This is not a luxury hotel. It is a modern hotel!!!

• Stayed March 2006
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2006

I went to Paris for the first time a week ago. The hotel was in a perfect location both for Metro access and for being within walking distance for many attractions such as the Musee Orsay and Musee Louvre. It was clean and quiet and the bed was very comfortable. I was on the courtyard side of the 3rd floor and it was very quiet there. It was large enough considering I was mostly there to sleep anyways. The room key was a little different but easy to use. The staff were very nice, and helpful with directions and reservations. My French is limited to a few cds in the car and my high school French from 25 years ago, but most of the staff spoke English quite well. There was a nice little bar on one side of the lobby, and 2 internet access stations on the other side. It seemed to be available whenever I needed to send a quick email home. There is a post office across the street, and many cute little sidewalk cafes within walking distance. It seemed to be a very safe area as well. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed February 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2006

I am on a 10-day business trip - London, Paris, Dublin, Istanbul. Four nights at the K&K, my first time in Paris. A lovely hotel with polite, attentive staff who exhibit great patience as I try to recall my French. Room service is adequate and the location is wonderful. I did a 7 km stroll this evening to the Eiffel Tower and past several landmarks. The room is small (of course), but clean, bright, and warm. The bed is comfortable enough with good pillows. It is quiet, as well - rarely hear anyone adjacent or above. My room is not set up for the business traveler (e.g. internet connection cable next to bed, not chair/table). I travel quite a bit, though, and would certainly return here again.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2006

The K&K was a great hotel and I would highly recommend it. The rooms had a modern look and were very clean, especially the bathroom. It was right by a metro stop and in a nice, quiet area of Paris. I would stay there again definitely.

• Stayed February 2006

Been to K+K Hotel Cayre? Share your experiences!