I highly recommend this hotel. It is not a big, tourist hotel, but a lovely small one in a great location, steps from the rue de rivoli and the Tuileries, an excellent location for exploring the best of Paris. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We stayed in room 56 which is a very good size and has a marble bath of a good size as well. And the room has a balcony from which you see across the Tuileries to the Musee d'Orsay. The room is tastefully furnished. The small elevator is charming and we fit two adults with large suitcases. The hotel is about a ten minute walk from the Opera where the bus from the airport drops you off. I would stay there again and recommend it for its value, cleanliness, space, location and charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana