Spent my special birthday at this hotel and it was excellent!! Since my husband and son accompanied me we needed a room for three. What a room!! It was not only beautiful but really big and it had two windows, very nice. We have been to Paris many times and we always stay in this area and pay double for our hotel. We have never had a room as spacious as this and by far the location was perfect!! I will absolutely come back here for my next stay. Although some of the breakfast at some of the other hotels have a better breakfast, you pay 50 euro's a day for this extra. At 15 Euros the breakfast got you going and the staff was excellent!! They took care of all you needs! If coming from the States try to get an early check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendôme, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana