Wonderful hotel in every aspect. We were upgraded to a superior room (no.14). It was huge, clean and styled excellently. For a city hotel our room was so quiet, no outside noise at all!
Hotel staff were friendly and helped us book a restaurant for the night.
The location was amazing. Just come out of the Tulleries Metro, walk about 30 seconds and there you are.
If we ever return to Paris I won't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendôme, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Otel and Venere so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana