“Quality traditional French cuisine” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Book Online and Save Up to 30% *
Les Bistronomes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
*Some exclusions may apply.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,939 of 13,373 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Bistro
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Quality traditional French cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

A party of 5 for dinner on a Friday night among friends:
The host and maitre d'hotel are professionnal and nice. They welcome customers with special attention that makes you feel like if you were a regular visitor.
Although most of the dishes we order had too much salt, the 5 of us were happy with what we had: particularly Scallops were fresh. I recommend the pigeon as a main dish.
The help that we got for wine selection is smart and not stupidly 'the more expensive the better' as I see it often..
Surprisingly, the restaurant was not full. Maybe high prices are driving people away, certainly not the food quality.

Montrose
“Good but chaotic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had dinner at Les Bistronomes on the night we arrived in Paris as it was very close to our hotel. Had read some good reviews but had also heard the place was a bit pretentious. What we found was a small restaurant with tables a little too close together for comfort, serving very good food, although perhaps a little overpriced (but not bad by Paris standards). The two young guys running the place were very pleasant although seemed a little disorganised in the middle of a busy Saturday night service. We could not fault the food although both my wife and I thought it was good rather than truly memorable. My wife's abiding memory was actually the pickled vegetables that accompanied her starter (as she normally hates pickled veg!). The menu is quite concise, which I think is a good thing as it means there is more chance of food being fresh and the wine list likewise; again a little overpriced but you should find something good on it. To sum up; a great litle restaurant with very pleasant staff but perhaps a little. Would I go again? Yes, if I happened to be in the Palais Royale area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Zurich, Switzerland
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Great, nice, lovely Restaurant! With amazing Food and a wonderful, professional Service Team!!
Congratulations

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“magicial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Upon arriving the restuarant, I was seated with my name on the table. I felt it was a unique experience as each customer is treated with personalized care. At first, the waiter seemed stand-off, i guess cause we were American, but as the night went on, I felt that being American had nothing to do with it. "He was just a douch bag" The food was definitely 5 star quality as the Foi gras was cooked to perfection and it was the best I ever had, hands down! Next time I'm in town, I will definitely pay another visit and it's highly recommended if you are a true foodie.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

We ate the half baked Salmon, and butternut cream for starters, the john dary fish and pigeon for mains and the chocolate tart for dessert. All were perfect, rich and interesting service was perfect and when we asked the waiter to bring us whatever white wine he most recommended we were impressed to find that he chose the cheapest one on the menu!

• Visited December 2012