“A week of relax” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mandarin Oriental, Paris

You added Mandarin Oriental, Paris to your Saves list
Mandarin Oriental, Paris
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   251 Rue Saint-Honore, 75001 Paris, France (Louvre / Place Vendôme)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Complimentary Wifi
Ranked #9 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Caracas, Venezuela
“A week of relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The open place for breakfast or lunch is beautiful as it is the open bar but the meal offering in the bar as well the breakfast area are poor and not worthwhile for a 5 star hotel. Once you know this fact you can enjoy without great expectations

Room Tip: Be prepared to special ilumination in bedrooms and bathrooms not always pleasant
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.
We do apologize if your experience at Mandarin Oriental, Paris did not fully satisfied you, and be assured that your concerns have been passed on.
Our ongoing effort for amelioration is a key element for providing excellent guest service at any time.
Please, do not hesitate to let us know of your next visit in Paris as it would be for us a great opportunity to change your mind about our food.
With Kind regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

All I can say it if you can afford it stay here. Only gripe I had was that I only had lukewarm water from the shower which was fixed then broken again. But the hotel was quick to come and fix it. The other gripe is that I didn't get served at the cafe until 15 mins later. The colored waitress saw me but sorta of ignored me. Of my week long trip to Paris this was the worst service I experienced and I would have expected better from the Mandarin. Anyway no biggie I really enjoyed my trip to Paris overall . If it wasn't for the poor service I would have given it 5 stars .

Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your July stay amongst us.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed our Modern Parisian design and our chic and cozy rooms.
I am however saddened that your whole experience did not meet your expectations.
It seems like you were disappointed with some of our services.
Our dedicated staff strives on a daily basis to offer a discreet yet permanent attention to our valued guests.
Be certain that your remarks have been passed on to our services, as we are always working on improving our guests experiences.
With best regards,

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

MO Paris is rare because it is a design hotel in a new building. It is near Vendome Place and I can walk to the Opera House from there. It is quiet but it is not far away from the crowd. I love its garden cafe and its classic room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear guest,
First of all, let me thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our location.
Our vision of luxury service comes with a Taylor-made approach fitted to meet all our guests’ expectations.
My dear colleagues and I are truly appreciative of your time in writing this review and I would like to thank you on their, and of course my own behalf.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another visit.
Kindest regards,

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

a superb immaculate hotel wit Service Par Excellence.
I stayed here for the weekend .Having stayed in most beautiful place its not very often I am Wowed by a hotel BUT I was.
Its in a Superb location in of the most sort out areas. Near Place Vendome. The rooms was luxurious the service was impeccable .Even at breakfast when a noisy family cam I nodded and smirked to myself as did not need the noise. Few seconds later I was cordially invited to seat next to the calming pool, But was asked in a very nice manner .Where I felt was not problem to move.
I thought that is where service is what it should be .Of course breakfast was to perfection too. The room I had was 1 bedroom suite room 613 with the most comfortable bed separate closet separate lounge area , and state if art of entertainment centre.
The rain shower was excellent and set at perfect temperature.
I cannot fault anything in the hotel .Spa was beautiful with a great gym and very calming swimming pool and hared HAMAM. and excellent SPA.

Room Tip: go for a Suite if you can , Not to access Spa you must use one lift to avoid walking through main L...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Danny,
Thank you very much for your precious recommendation on Trip Advisor.
We are most grateful that you took the time to published this review about your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
It is also very exciting to hear how our staff’s attention to detail impacted your stay.
The support of our guest is the most precious recognition we can receive.
I am delighted that you choose to stay with us while in Paris and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Riyadh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed at the for 4 nights. I booked direct through the Regional sales department which was painless and hassle free.what a lovely room it was. bathrooms, living area, TV's, the biggest bed ever which was very comfortable The main bathroom and a separate walk in shower. We received complementary fruit . The room also had a Bang and Olufson CD player, DVD player, radio alarm clock .The room was extremely clean, excellently decorated and room service was once a day.

We could also use the Spa although didn't have time to use that unfortunately. I'm sure it would have been nice!

The buffet breakfast was excellent with a big range of food for all tastes/nationalities.

All the staff were helpful and polite, Walking into the city took about 15 minutes and the big shopping centre is about a 10 minute walk in the other direction. There are various shops

Hand on heart i can say the stay was perfect

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jean,
Thank you very much for this stunning review you took the time to write on your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
I am delighted to read that you found the hotel amazing and a great place to stay.
Thank you also for taking the time to underline the service you received from our dedicated team.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Paris for another great experience.
Kindest Regards

Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Exceptional arrival experience as we were welcomed with champagne and thier engaging staff! The rooms were very well appointed and we especially loved the coffee set up and popcorn machine (welcome amenity for my daughter). As this was our first time to Paris, we were slightly apprehensive about getting around, particularly with the language barrier. I must say that the concierge and guest relations team were extremely helpful, informative and made all the right recommendations for a very enjoyable stay. The Mandarin Bar and adjacent courtyard is a must.....there is nothing better than enjoying a glass of wine in a beautiful setting. I look forward to returning to Paris and seeing the beautiful butterflies at the Mandarin Oriental, Paris!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lauren,
First of all, I would like to thank you for this fantastic review on Trip Advisor about your stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
We are delighted to know that you had such an enjoyable stay, starting with a glass of Champagne!
Our team strives to always extend an exceptional service, from your arrival in Paris to your departure from our hotel.
We are thrilled to know that you felt comfortable and enjoyed our inner garden.
Allow me to speak on behalf of my staff and inform you that we are honored by all of your pleasant comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paris soon.
With kindest regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed here for the first 3 nights in paris for our 25 th. Anniversary and just love this hotel. It's in the middle of all the famous shopping, excellent restaurants and a few blocks to a beautiful park and museums. The hotel restaurant was excellent and affordable.

The hotel staff were excellent and went out of there way at our every whim. If you visit Paris you must stay here and experience excellence.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are the best.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Arian,
Let me express how grateful i am for the time you dedicated to this review.
It looks like you were able to make the best of your stay amongst us.
I am glad you could feel the strong commitment of all our staff and we are humbled by your kind words.
Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards,

Hotel Manager

Been to Mandarin Oriental, Paris? Share your experiences!