“Best dinner in Paris” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kura

Kura
56 rue de Boulainvilliers, 75016 Paris, France (Trocadero)
+33 (0)1 45 20 18 32
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trocadero
Description: Kura is a unique Japanese gastronomic kaiseki restaurant situated in the 16th district of Paris, right by Rue de Passy and metro La Muette. Kura has a traditional Japanese ambiance and a refined cuisine blended with kaiseki and french influences. Please be aware we only have one menu for the dinner service with a choice of main course.For guests that enjoy a view of the artful skill of our Japanese chefs, we have an open counter, reserve our private room for groups or enjoy the sun on the terasse.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best dinner in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel concierge at hotel gavarni and was by far the best food we had in our stay in Paris. All was perfect and the food is to die for!

Paris, France
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Even thought I need to say that the menu was composed of a very good quality positions, food was delicious, and service was very nice, I think the place is way overpriced for what it is. Nothing really special, in my opinion.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Le Mans, France
“Amazing sushi! I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was worried to come in at first but in the end I am so happy I came to Kura for dinner. All is run to perfection; Food was fantastic, all very fresh and tasty. Sushi were perfect, exactly like in Japan and desserts were amazing, simple but a lot of research put into it. I had fresh sake like you can only find in Japan. All the staff was very friendly and gave very good advice to pair the sake with the menu.
Kura I will be back thank you!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A good japanese restaurant in Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The place is very nice and so is the service, but still casual, nothing snobbish as you can have in japanese-fench style restaurants. Food is good and with imagination. I was a little bit disappointed by the sushi, I was expecting a new modern sushi and they were just traditionnal. A very nice evening with my lover (although you can come.with close friends). Should be tested without regrets!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“A taste of real Japanese food in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I love Japanese food and when on a visit to Paris, we came across Kura. We loved it! We haven't had as a good Japanese meal a that before and since. We felt it was good value for money due to the many different courses, which is also a fun way to enjoy a meal!

Highly recommended and we can't wait to go again on our next visit to Paris.