“The best Vegetarian food in Paris!!” 4 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney
6 attraction reviews
“The best Vegetarian food in Paris!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We did a half day cooking day with Terresa in Paris.
We learnt a lot about creative and new ways to cook vegetables and everything we cooked was delicious.
Terresa also provided a very detailed post-class email with all of the recipes we made and also information on ingredients, cooking utensils and places to eat in Paris with vegetarian meals - which was very helpful.
The market visit was great and Terresa provided us with valuable information about ingredients and produce.
The food from this class was delicious and amazing - Terresa is very gifted & creative!! - The food was definitely the most positive part of this experience.
The down side was is that the apartment is very cosy and was tight with 3 people and is not in a perfect world ideally set up for a cooking class. However overall the food and the recipes we learnt were amazing!!

New York, New York, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Another Fantastic Day of Cucina Terresa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

After several days of cooking with Terresa in June 2011, I returned with my great niece (6 and 1/2 years old) for a day of shopping and cooking lunch for Sasha's parents. I cannot speak more highly of Terresa's approach to cooking with children. My hip was killing me, so I spent most of my time relaxing while listening to the two of them in Terresa's tiny kitchen. Sasha did EVERYTHING that didn't involve a knife or hot stove. Terresa was so careful for Sasha's safety but letting her get her hands into everything. She learned how to weigh ingredients, mix, taste, roll out pastry, make exotic Italian cookies, .... Just an overall fantastic Parisian experience for a young girl. What a great introduction to Paris! For anyone (not just children) who wants a unique Parisian experience, La Cucina Terresa would be it!

Visited June 2012
Colorado
“Highlight of our stay in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

My aunt arranged a half-day class with Terresa for her and my 6-year-old daughter. For my daughter, her experience with Terresa was absolutely the highlight of our 9-day visit to Paris. My husband and I, after taking the morning to wander in the Marais, arrived at Terresa's apartment in time to help with final prep, sip some lovely natural wines and then eat a gloriously delicious meal.

I had no idea how my 6-year-old would take to a cooking lesson with someone she'd never met, but Terresa's warmth, humor, and patience captivated our daughter's heart and by the time we arrived she was in heaven and moving with ease from the kitchen to the table, so proud to be serving us a most wonderful and relaxing lunch.

Terresa's wealth of knowledge about food and wine was also a treat as she guided us through our meal, the fine points of natural wines, and the adventures available in the food markets of Paris. She has such an ease with people - becoming an instant new friend. Such a delight.

Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“A great experience that's off the beaten track”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was a highlight of the trip for a group of 6 with varied interests - except everyone does love to eat! We had a great time working our way through the market and then preparing and eating a delicious meal under the guidance of the very knowledgeable and patient Terresa. I would highly recommend this experience for anyone interested in learning about French food and wine from a vegetarian perspective, and for an experience that is off the beaten track.

Kalamazoo
“Work this into your visit to Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband, 22-year-old daughter, and I had a memorable morning and afternoon with Teresse. We learned a lot of cooking tips, enjoyed shopping for ingrediends at the market and bakery, preparing a 4-course meal, and eating an outstanding lunch. Terrese is very personable and an excellent teacher. She was generous with her time and patient with us ( we love good food but are not experienced in making such nice dishes). We were so inspired we bought new kitchen gadgets, planted more vegetables, and plan to start composting.