“very nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Passage Jouffroy

Passage Jouffroy
75009 Paris, France (Opera / Bourse)
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 480 Shopping in Paris
Bologna, Italia
34 attraction reviews
“very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

For my 6th time in Paris I've have experienceed this. It's pretty nice but it woldn't be the thing I'd like to do if it's your first time in Paris.

Visited March 2012

“Warning!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

When you enter the mall from Boulevard Montmarte you first pass a men's clothing shop to the right and then the entrance to a Best Western hotel. Then comes some shops. One of them sells among others small porcelain mimiatures and "jewels". The name if the shop ends with the word "China". (It is on the right side of the mall.)

I was there one of the last days of June 2012. I found a necklace for 7 euros that I bought. I asked the chinaman to shorten it which he was willing to do and he took the meassurements. When my mother left the shop to look at something in the window from the outside of the shop the chinaman said he had to take the meassurements on my neck again. When I came up to the hotel and looked myself in the mirror I got a shock when I saw my bare neck. My gold necklace that I got on my 40th birthday was gone.

Make sure this does not happen to you!

Wimborne, Dorset
15 attraction reviews
“Fascinating arcade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Passage Jouffray is fascinating, built around 1845 - if you can find Café Zéphyr or Hard Rock Café in Boulevard Montmartre (Metro station 'Grands Boulevards') then you will surely find the Passage. It has lots of intresting little shops and also the entrance to Musée Grévin. Hotel Chopin - about half way down is apparently an interesting place to stay - according to my French friends! At the other end, you will find Passage Verdeau - right in front of you. . just cross the little street!

Visited June 2012
North Vancouver, Canada
15 attraction reviews
“Quaint Shops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Amazing little mall. Dates back to 1846. Mostly books and antiques in this mall. Musse de Greiven and hotel in this mall

Visited May 2012
Valdese, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
“Especially on a rainy day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

The three passage in this area, Jouffroy, Verdeau, and Panorama, are an interesting place to visit, especially if it is raining, since all are covered. There are a variety of shops and cafes and just window shopping is a great deal of fun.

Visited May 2012