I went here on a business trip and stayed for one night. I booked a standard room but was upgraded to a superior room. The room was nice, not so big but had a desk, an armchair and a TV. The toilet was separate from the bathroom, which is practical if you are 2 in the room. The toilet, however, was very small with no windows. The bathroom was big, no bathtub but a spacious shower, unfortunately there was very little water in the shower - a pity since the shower seemed to be really good had the water pressure been adequate.
Breakfast was not included. I payed for buffe breakfast which was ordinary with the exception of the bread. I think it must have been bake-off, especially the baguette was really bad which was very disapointing.
Overall I think the hotel was good for the money paid, especially considering the good location (walking distance from Champs-Élysées).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated near the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, just a few minutes from the Palais des Congrès, the Regent’s Garden Hotel proudly bears witness to its illustrious past through a stylish interior with large windows, cornices and Napoleonic medallions, and shows itself as an equally elegant contemporary player through design touches in certain pieces of furniture, combined with the subtle combination of materials and fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Regent's Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Regent`s Garden Hotel Paris
- Best Western Premier Garden
- Best Western Paris
- Regent Paris
- Paris Best Western
- Paris Regent