This hotel was close to the metro, which was so simple and easy to use! (Buy a visite pass!) The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were above my expectations. The bathroom was large for what I expected in Europe. The grocery was right across the street, and there was a bread shop and cafe right downstairs. And by taking the metro we were no more than 10 minuted from anything in Paris! I would return in a heartbeat. WiFi worked daily but was a tad spotty, and that's the most minor thing really but in the spirit of being totally honest....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris