It was a pleasure to stay here. The rooms were basic but comfortable and a nice selection of complimentary toiletries. Flat screen TV with several English news/business channels and comfortable beds. Some road noise, but can easily be zoned out.
Metro across the road, very convenient and affordable way to get around the city, the information staff there were very accommodating in helping us find our way.
If you're looking for the luxury Paris hotel experience, this isn't it, but for a comfortable room at a very reasonable rate within easy access to the main tourist attractions - highly recommend.
Tip: Don't pay the 15 euros for a breakfast here!! There are several more affordable cafes directly next to the hotel AND dozens of DELICIOUS bakeries a one minute walk away, where you can get a continental breakfast for around 4 euros a person!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris