This hotel is well located just 2 minutes from a metro that gives you access to the whole of Paris.We stayed for a week visiting family nearby and found the place most convenient, even if the rooms are typically small à la française and the bathroom very clean and functional although they all insist on those stupid and hard to manage bath/shower structures which I detest. Give me a real Australian shower any day. There are 2 very good restaurants on the corner about 4 minutes from the hotel where we had orange juice, superb croissant and coffee every morning for 7 euros, thereby avoiding the hotel breakfast at 13 euros down a spiral staircase that is almost impossible to navigate, but I must admit you can use the great lift. Most impressed with the courtesy of the staff...we arrived exhausted at 8.30 a.m. after a long flight and to our everlasting gratitude they found us a room immediately. Now that is a rarity!! Aircon works OK, towels changed every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 6-story hotel in 19th century building dating from 1886, park-like grounds - 800 meters from Exhibitions Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Montcalm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Montcalm Hotel Paris
- Best Western Hotel Montcalm
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Best Western