“Overpriced... If your staying here don't get an Eiffel Tower view. ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel

You added Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel to your Saves list
Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18 Avenue De Suffren | 15 Arr., 75015 Paris, France   |
Special Offer
Escape & Save by Pullman
Ranked #402 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Liverpool
“Overpriced... If your staying here don't get an Eiffel Tower view. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Firstly let me start by saying the room is amazing! Beds are so comfy, great showers and lots of little extras! We upgraded to an eiffeltower view, the downside was we could only see the tower if we stood in the furthest corner of our balcony and lent over the edge. Which in my opinion isn't a view! So I think the room was massively over priced!
The breakfast was good, lots of choice. It was a little chaotic but as long as you don't go 10 minutes before closing you will be fine.
The hotel is in a great location and had I not of paid for an Eiffel Tower view and not got one I would have rated it very highly.
I can recommend the hotel but don't bother paying for the view.
Happy holidaying :)

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

First i would like to say that i really liked the room.
The view was amazing and the beds super comfortable.
It was clean and of course the location was super with tour eiffel just a minut away and Bir-hakiem 3 minutes away.

The check-in however was really confusing and there were no good queue system.
The chek-out was even worse, in our room we had a can of coca cola in the mini bar, on the cola there were a cap that said that it was for free.
When we checked out they wanted to charge us 6 euros for the Coke and when we told them about the cap that said it was for free they told us that the coca cola never was for free.
They made us feel like some kind of criminals that tried to steal a coca cola.
I paid over 500 euros for the room so why would i try to steal a soda for 6 euros.
As a person who works in service i cant belive how badly they handled it.
After awhile and a few calls (if i knew it would take 25 minutes for them to solve the mystery of the coca cola i would gladly have given them the 6 euros) we finally resolved the issue and we could leave the hotell.
The guy that helped us turned his back against us and didnt even bother to say goodbye.
And we never got a "sorry for the inconvinience".
I have seen on trip advisor that at least one more had the same problem so double check your bill befor you check out.

The breakfast was crowded and a little unorganized.
But the breakfast was good.

Room service however was fantastic and the food was delicious.
The food at the restaurant FRAME was also nice.

If it wasnt for the poor service when we left i probably would come back, but our last experience of Paris was the check-out and it really gave us a bad ending.

• Stayed February 2015
Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed in the hotel with my girlfriend as a late valentines gift present, the hotel was very average considering the price I paid for the stay. The view from the balcony was fantastic, but that was to be expected as I paid extra for that. The location was fairly good, there was plenty of restaurants to choose from around the hotel and the tube stop was 2 minutes away. The breakfast was very good, there was plenty of choice and stayed open until 11am which was good for a lie in! Unfortunately that's were the pros end for me. The hotel bar was a complete joke as you'd be waiting AT LEAST 10 minutes to been seen to for a drink and then another 20 minutes or so for the drink to be made. The TV's weren't working the first night and had to contact reception twice before it was fixed. On the first night, because the bar service was so bad, we ordered a bottle of wine which we left half of only to find when we popped out in the morning it had been taken away and cleaned up. We contacted reception to say we had lost half a bottle of wine so they gave us 2 free drinks at the bar which they said we could use on room service, which when we rang room service said we could NOT use the vouchers. This was my first visit to Paris but I would imagine there are a lot of better hotels for this one considering the price it charges, I would not stay again.

King's Lynn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Pullman and what an experience it was.

The hotel is in the perfect location, we walk everywhere but if you don't fancy walking then get bikes which are cheap and located just outside the hotel itself.

We stayed in a superior room #1032, I couldn't fault the room and the beds were amazing!!

The staff there were willing to help all they could and were always friendly.

If you are going to Paris then I would recommend to anyone to stay at The Pullman, the views to the Eiffel Tower are second to none and also the restaurant 'Frame' just next/in the hotel is immense!!!

10/10

Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We were in Paris one week ago and spent two lovely nights at this hotel. It could not have been a more wonderful time! We arrived via Eurostar train from London. The car we arranged with the hotel to pick us up at the station was standing ready when we arrived. The entire hotel staff, from check-in to restaurant/bar to attendants were always friendly, professional and helpful. Our room was spotless, inviting and looking right on to the Eiffel Tower! It's location is absolutely perfect for the short stay we had. We walked almost everywhere we wanted to go and taxis are always waiting at the hotel for your convenience. The restaurant inside, The Frame, offers fine, fresh menu selections. The breakfast buffet is lush and delicious. Whether you stay in Paris for one night or several nights, speak French or not, do yourself a favor and book this hotel!

Room Tip: The higher charge for a room with an Eiffel Tower view is worth it!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Cumbria, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My boyfriend and I have just visited Paris for Valentines weekend and I can't fault this hotel at all. When we arrived, I fell in love. Exceptionally modern and chic and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had paid for an Eiffel Tower view and my god was it worth it. Laying in bed and seeing it sparkle away during the light show was perfect. We are in the restaurant the first night and the food was lovely, and fairly reasonable too considering the surroundings and in comparison to most restaurants we had come across during the day. There was even a DJ on which made the atmosphere even better. The maid thoroughly cleaned our room every day and our nespresso/coffee supplies were always topped up. Other than the above, the highlight of the hotel is it's ridiculously close proximity to the Eiffel Tower.. It's literally a 4 minute walk (if that) to the base. Although it is a bit more expensive than some other hotels, it is worth every penny. I would highly recommend!!!!

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel? Share your experiences!