“The Most Lovely Hotel in Paris” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel

Save Saved
You added Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel to your Saves list
Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18 Avenue De Suffren | 15 Arr., 75015 Paris, France (Eiffel Tower / Invalides / Palais-Bourbon)   |
Special Offer
-50% for the 2nd night
Ranked #843 of 1,796 hotels in Paris
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“The Most Lovely Hotel in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

3 days in Paris was amazing because of Pullman Hotel. the view on Tour Eiffel was so lovely & beautiful. it 5 minutes walk away from Tour Eiffel. a lot of shops & restaurants arount. the staff was friendly. the breakfast was amazing in the hotel. the room is so clean & well organize. 10 minutes by car away from Champs-Elysee. for sure, it will be my house if I will visit Paris again.

Room Tip: Room with Tour Eiffel view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We went to the Pullman as its closeness to the Eiffel tower. The hotel was having some work done (April 2014). The restaurant wasn't opened but we was told we could order room service.
Our room was ok. I didn't like the bath room to me a bit old fashioned .staff was friendly couldn't do more to help you with touring Paris. Taxis available out side. Although check with the staff for estimates for the price of going anywhere.
Morning breakfast was continental, having all you could want.
The effel tower was just outside the hotel. Which was lovely.
Or tv had problems, we phoned for help, the only thing I might say is that not a lot of the staff in room service spoke English. But after 2 calls 2 matinence some one came and fixed it.
All in all it is a nice hotel to just to stop at better if you are out all day.
I don't think they should have had the hotel opened why they was doing there work to the hotel.
Or at least given a discount.

Room Tip: try to get a room facing the eiffel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Beijing, China
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I booked a Deluxe Eiffel Tower View Room with Balcony long in advance. As I wanted to propose to my girlfriend it was very im portant for me to get a room with a nice viel of the Eiffel Tower. In addition to this I asked for an early check-in as we arrived in Paris early. Both confirmed by the Hotel at no charge as I am a Le Club Accor Platinum Member. After I arrived at the Hotel they said the early check-in will cost me 60 Euro. I told them to talk to their Colleague who confirmed the early check-in. They denied!! After some time they found out about my Platinum Status and confirmed the early check-in. I received a room on the 1st Floor!! I told them that this is not acceptable for me but they didn't care. They offered me to wait 5 hours in the Lobby hoping that another room will get available. I disagreed and took the room on 1st Floor.

The Service in the Hotel is generally bad. At weekends you have to fall in line to get a fried egg in the breakfast room for around 20 Minutes. The Breakfast Room by the way is in the Basement without a view at all even thought they have a Terrace on groundfloor with nice views.

My sleeping pants and Underwear of my girlfriend was accidentaly taken away, I do not want to say stolen. Informed the guys at the reception but they never got back to me.

So the Hotel itself is nice (rooms, Location etc.) but the Service is terrible.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent stay at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We honestly understand your frustrations regarding the services, we were able to offer, were not adequate for your needs.

Please be assured that we took notes of your several comments related to the service and that we will take appropriate measures to prevent future occurrences.

René Angoujard
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When we arrived at the hotrl, a smaller intimate hotel near the Eiffel Tower, we discovered they were undergoing construction on some of the floors. The multi-lingual, very professional staff showed us to an elegant upper floor room that presented us a beautiful view of the tower. The room itself was pristine, with wonnderful, plush bedding and a large marble bath with high grade fixtures. I was sorry not to be spending more time there. The staff was extremely accommodating and polite. Can't wait for my next trip to Paris!

• Stayed September 2013
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear,

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. It was pleasing to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, the service we provided and also sleeping in our wonderful Pullman beds!

René Angoujard
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I reserved an Eiffel Tower view room at an increased price. The room we got had the tip of the tower visible and was a handicapped accessible room with no tub or shower curtain with a view of the "garden".
When I complained, I was offered a room down the hall for another 100$ with a more complete view. I said no but due to some miscommunication, I was billed anyway as I found out later. I was told before I left it was corrected but have yet to see the correction.
All this, took away from the great access to the tower and the river hop on hop off boat, otherwise would have been a good experience. All in all, I feel cheated from a tourist trap-like hotel.

Room Tip: Tourist trap "Eiffel Tower views"
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear,

I was sorry to read that the room did not meet your expectation. Please accept our sincerest apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused.

I sincerely wish to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with a totally new experience.

Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It is really close to the Eiffel Tower so you can watch the light show at 10 and 11. But it was not near any of the other things I wanted to do. Very modern which I liked but it was more for a business man than others. Tiny closet and drawers. David was very helpful but they only had a map of the city(little print) and no map of the surranding area. All the check in staff were conciage but that did not work well. A piece fell out of my shower head and I called about it, I went down about it and the 3rd day I told them again--do not know if it was ever fixed. The rate on the door was nine hundred plus E and it was not worth that(I am sure it was less but I was on a tour). There was not a turn down at night but they did have good slippers. One time they brought ch. covered strawberries to the room which was nice.

Room Tip: Make sure you can see the E. Tower
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear,

Our hotels are located in areas which appeal to our guests for a variety of reasons: proximity to the centre of a city, a business park, recreational activities etc. The location of the hotel you stayed in did not meet your expectations and I do apologise for the adverse effect this had on your stay.

We have advised the front office staff of your comments regarding their reactivity to ensure that the necessary measures are taken without delay.

Rome, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I choose the Pullman for our last night in France. After a week long trip that opened in Paris - at a different hotel - and a few nights in Saint Malo we planned for the nice views reportedly from the balconies of the Pullman.

We were not disappointed. The view of the Eiffel Tower was superb. The hotel is a modern wonder. Check in was pleasant and easy. The room was wonderful. The shower incredible!! And the bed was comfy.

Yes it is pricey. But to splurge for the last night and rest up for the journey home it was well worth it.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear,

I sincerely hope that we will continue to have the pleasure of welcoming you at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

René Angoujard,

Been to Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel? Share your experiences!