We were part of a small group on a long holiday with 3 nights in Paris. After many "months" of tiring research I decided to stay at this property and all the hard work paid off. It was a wonderful experience to stay here and enjoy the city. The pros and cons below :
1) Location - This is why the hotel sells. It is the closest to THE Eiffel tower. Just a few minutes walk to the tower. We did the late night walks 11 PM - 1 AM when the tower glitters every hour and it was breathtaking. Also a very safe and happening location to stay.
2) The Open bus stop is nearby and hence very helpful to explore the city
3) Most paris hotel rooms sizes are really small and hence it pinches to pay as much as 300-400 $ a night for a small one. This hotel is expensive too but still its worth the money. The rooms are large and modern. Thankfully a good ceiling height. The balcony rooms are not to be missed. Highly recommended. We got an upgrade to a junior suite and stayed like a king.
4) The service staff (particularly reception area) were very receptive. We were prepared for the worst (give that its Paris) but were pleasantly surprised. We got stuck with the collection of Moulin Rouge tickets but the concierge head helped us. I forget the guys name. Thanks.
5) The amenities in the bathroom were top class.
6) Taxis available right outside the hotel. Metro stop nearby
1) The breakfast was not up to the mark. Not a great spread. Also limited fruit options.
2) It is pricey if looking to stay in peak period
3) The housekeeping could be better. The guy who attended to us did not speak English. Also there was a delay in receiving things most of the time.
Overall, it was a really special 3-Night stay. Memories will last a lifetime. If not staying at Champs Elysee, stay here or the budget mercure property next door.
Tip Of the Review
1) For Indians - The restaurant Royal Rajasthan is just a 10 min walk. Excellent food. We had most of our meals there.
2) Do book the open bus tours and enjoy the sights of Paris
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton Paris