“The hotel closest to Eiffel Tower !” 4 of 5 stars

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18 Avenue De Suffren | 15 Arr., 75015 Paris, France   |
Ranked #741 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
Kolkata
“The hotel closest to Eiffel Tower !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hi Friends,

We were part of a small group on a long holiday with 3 nights in Paris. After many "months" of tiring research I decided to stay at this property and all the hard work paid off. It was a wonderful experience to stay here and enjoy the city. The pros and cons below :

Pros

1) Location - This is why the hotel sells. It is the closest to THE Eiffel tower. Just a few minutes walk to the tower. We did the late night walks 11 PM - 1 AM when the tower glitters every hour and it was breathtaking. Also a very safe and happening location to stay.

2) The Open bus stop is nearby and hence very helpful to explore the city

3) Most paris hotel rooms sizes are really small and hence it pinches to pay as much as 300-400 $ a night for a small one. This hotel is expensive too but still its worth the money. The rooms are large and modern. Thankfully a good ceiling height. The balcony rooms are not to be missed. Highly recommended. We got an upgrade to a junior suite and stayed like a king.

4) The service staff (particularly reception area) were very receptive. We were prepared for the worst (give that its Paris) but were pleasantly surprised. We got stuck with the collection of Moulin Rouge tickets but the concierge head helped us. I forget the guys name. Thanks.

5) The amenities in the bathroom were top class.

6) Taxis available right outside the hotel. Metro stop nearby

Cons

1) The breakfast was not up to the mark. Not a great spread. Also limited fruit options.

2) It is pricey if looking to stay in peak period

3) The housekeeping could be better. The guy who attended to us did not speak English. Also there was a delay in receiving things most of the time.

Overall, it was a really special 3-Night stay. Memories will last a lifetime. If not staying at Champs Elysee, stay here or the budget mercure property next door.

Happy Traveling,
Gautam

Tip Of the Review

1) For Indians - The restaurant Royal Rajasthan is just a 10 min walk. Excellent food. We had most of our meals there.
2) Do book the open bus tours and enjoy the sights of Paris

Room Tip: They are expensive but strongly recommend the Balcony rooms. Else dont stay here.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I didn't expect to like this hotel because it is very Americanized. I travel because I want to experience life in different places, not stay in a hotel with everything tailored to my American preferences. HOWEVER, my family booked a trip that included many nights in this hotel and I loved it. The location is fantastic, views of the Eiffel Tower... incredible.
The rooms are very nice and comfortable and many of them have good sized balconies (without furniture on them?). My room had a big closet and a safe and powdered coffee. One of my family's rooms had the Eiffel Tower view, tiny closet and good coffee. There are NO drawers in any of the rooms which I find awkward when traveling. The air-conditioning is spectacular, which was so wonderful on a couple of very hot and sticky days. They have real blow dryers in the rooms, instead of those attached to the wall. It was one of the best I've ever had in Europe.
The restaurant has a chef from California which was disappointing to us as we eat that food all the time.... once again... it was great. Food quality and service both great.
They have a small army of people meeting you when you come and go instead of the traditional check in desk. Also, very effective, mostly because of the quality and training of the staff. ALL were very good.
We had one of the funniest experiences we've ever had in a hotel. One night, a friend and I were standing in her room, no where near the bed, when the bed inexplicably rose 18-24". We were hysterical (with laughter). Couldn't figure it out. When she laid down on it it went back down, but when she had to get up in the night, it went back up!!! What we figured out later was that this is a feature to make it easier for maids to make the beds and hers had malfunctioned. Who knew?
The location is spectacular. Fun walking through the grounds of the Eiffel Tower when coming and going and very easy to follow that landmark home! All good. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: IF you want a view of the Eiffel Tower, you should request it and pay for it! There is a wing of the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

飯店地點鄰近 Eiffel Tower,步行約五分鐘可抵達,距離地點站也很近。
房間很大很現代,minibar 提供免費水跟餅乾,也有 electric kettle 可以燒熱開水。
早餐選擇非常多,也有廚師為你現場烹飪各式蛋類。

唯一美中不足處是淋浴間水壓很弱,通知了櫃檯還是無法改善,在一天的旅行之後無法舒服淋浴放鬆是非常遺憾的事情。
The only bad thing here is the water pressure of shower head is very weak, and it can't get any improvement even we notify the staff.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Island of Malta, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We travelled with me, my fiance, mother and grandma for new years day and this place for really nice!
Location is by far amazing and so close to the eiffel just 3mins walk.
Rooms where big and spacious and very clean.bed are very comfortable. Balcony was great to stay on and order room service.
Stuff where always available and friendly!
Breakfast was really nice woth a mixture of yougurts, fruits and warm goods (especially the great part of having a chef cook an egg or omelette the way you like it)
Dinner we didn't try here as unfortunately we found it to expensive as we don't eat much (buffet)
We had no problem with taxis as they where always a few of them outside the hotel waiting.
Internet we used thier free room computers that where good and private.
The hotel is in the best location, with great views (I would get the highest floor you can get for better views)

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The location is simply brilliant! We had a walk after dinner around the area and get to see Eiffel tower at the night. It was just perfect.

Though the room is quite small to my standard for a 4 star hotel but it is ok. Rooms were very clean and the beds were so comfortable!
However, the hot water was not stable, and the water power was quite small. And as we were put on the first floor (although I've clearly left a comment for higher floor, I didn't bother to change the room after my long flight), our windows overlooking to a roof platform and i can see a lot of cigarette buds lying around there! Car park was quite dodge and was not well lit. And it was quite expensive to park.

Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good for a french hotel (yes, the breakfast in a french hotel is not as good as to a English hotel! Mainly due to the lack of hot choices). If I were staying there again, I will probably go to a cafe for breakfast.

Room Tip: Higher floor room. Go for the Eiffel tower view!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

the hotel has great location, overlooking the Eifel tower is fantastic, staff very helpful and ready to help in anything .Breakfast is excellent , the room it's very clean and confortable .For sure on my next stay in paris will be there again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the Eiffel Tower and then I stepped into the Pullman Paris! The staff was lovely and accommodating! The rooms were beautiful and spacious! The breakfast was amazing and the service was the best! I can't wait to stay here again!

Room Tip: Be sure to get an Eiffel Tower view!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel? Share your experiences!