“Didn't expect to like it.... and DID” 5 of 5 stars

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18 Avenue De Suffren | 15 Arr., 75015 Paris, France   |
Ranked #741 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
Dallas
“Didn't expect to like it.... and DID”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I didn't expect to like this hotel because it is very Americanized. I travel because I want to experience life in different places, not stay in a hotel with everything tailored to my American preferences. HOWEVER, my family booked a trip that included many nights in this hotel and I loved it. The location is fantastic, views of the Eiffel Tower... incredible.
The rooms are very nice and comfortable and many of them have good sized balconies (without furniture on them?). My room had a big closet and a safe and powdered coffee. One of my family's rooms had the Eiffel Tower view, tiny closet and good coffee. There are NO drawers in any of the rooms which I find awkward when traveling. The air-conditioning is spectacular, which was so wonderful on a couple of very hot and sticky days. They have real blow dryers in the rooms, instead of those attached to the wall. It was one of the best I've ever had in Europe.
The restaurant has a chef from California which was disappointing to us as we eat that food all the time.... once again... it was great. Food quality and service both great.
They have a small army of people meeting you when you come and go instead of the traditional check in desk. Also, very effective, mostly because of the quality and training of the staff. ALL were very good.
We had one of the funniest experiences we've ever had in a hotel. One night, a friend and I were standing in her room, no where near the bed, when the bed inexplicably rose 18-24". We were hysterical (with laughter). Couldn't figure it out. When she laid down on it it went back down, but when she had to get up in the night, it went back up!!! What we figured out later was that this is a feature to make it easier for maids to make the beds and hers had malfunctioned. Who knew?
The location is spectacular. Fun walking through the grounds of the Eiffel Tower when coming and going and very easy to follow that landmark home! All good. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: IF you want a view of the Eiffel Tower, you should request it and pay for it! There is a wing of the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

飯店地點鄰近 Eiffel Tower,步行約五分鐘可抵達,距離地點站也很近。
房間很大很現代,minibar 提供免費水跟餅乾,也有 electric kettle 可以燒熱開水。
早餐選擇非常多,也有廚師為你現場烹飪各式蛋類。

唯一美中不足處是淋浴間水壓很弱,通知了櫃檯還是無法改善,在一天的旅行之後無法舒服淋浴放鬆是非常遺憾的事情。
The only bad thing here is the water pressure of shower head is very weak, and it can't get any improvement even we notify the staff.

Island of Malta, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We travelled with me, my fiance, mother and grandma for new years day and this place for really nice!
Location is by far amazing and so close to the eiffel just 3mins walk.
Rooms where big and spacious and very clean.bed are very comfortable. Balcony was great to stay on and order room service.
Stuff where always available and friendly!
Breakfast was really nice woth a mixture of yougurts, fruits and warm goods (especially the great part of having a chef cook an egg or omelette the way you like it)
Dinner we didn't try here as unfortunately we found it to expensive as we don't eat much (buffet)
We had no problem with taxis as they where always a few of them outside the hotel waiting.
Internet we used thier free room computers that where good and private.
The hotel is in the best location, with great views (I would get the highest floor you can get for better views)

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The location is simply brilliant! We had a walk after dinner around the area and get to see Eiffel tower at the night. It was just perfect.

Though the room is quite small to my standard for a 4 star hotel but it is ok. Rooms were very clean and the beds were so comfortable!
However, the hot water was not stable, and the water power was quite small. And as we were put on the first floor (although I've clearly left a comment for higher floor, I didn't bother to change the room after my long flight), our windows overlooking to a roof platform and i can see a lot of cigarette buds lying around there! Car park was quite dodge and was not well lit. And it was quite expensive to park.

Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good for a french hotel (yes, the breakfast in a french hotel is not as good as to a English hotel! Mainly due to the lack of hot choices). If I were staying there again, I will probably go to a cafe for breakfast.

Room Tip: Higher floor room. Go for the Eiffel tower view!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

the hotel has great location, overlooking the Eifel tower is fantastic, staff very helpful and ready to help in anything .Breakfast is excellent , the room it's very clean and confortable .For sure on my next stay in paris will be there again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the Eiffel Tower and then I stepped into the Pullman Paris! The staff was lovely and accommodating! The rooms were beautiful and spacious! The breakfast was amazing and the service was the best! I can't wait to stay here again!

Room Tip: Be sure to get an Eiffel Tower view!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

As our taxi arrived, so did a member of the Pullman staff to collect our luggage and guide us into the lobby. We were given a very warm greeting by several members of staff who helped us register, and gave us several items to help us navigate our way around the area. We were taken on the elevator up to our room which had a long balcony with a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower. The room was large. The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was spacious. Everything was clean, and there were plenty of supplies of toiletries, towels, etc. The TV had many different stations from which to choose, and I did like the fact that there was a 240v outlet as well as regular outlets. Although the wifi was weak, the ethernet connection was great, so we were still able to Skype with our grandson. A wide variety of food was offered for breakfast, and there was a chef on hand to cook eggs to order. The location of the hotel is perfect. We purchased a Paris Pass and a 5-day ticket to use the underground. The station was near the hotel, and we found it easy to travel to all districts of Paris. There is a large selection of restaurants around the hotel, and the ladies in the lobby were able to give us a prepared list of recommended places to eat. We were fortunate to be in Paris for July 14th, so we were able to watch the fantastic fireworks display from our balcony. Everyone working at this hotel went out of their way to see that we were comfortable. It was clear that the staff liked their work from their positive attitudes. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel? Share your experiences!