“Agree - Dingy and Noisy” 3 of 5 stars

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18 Avenue De Suffren | 15 Arr., 75015 Paris, France   |
Ranked #1,062 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
Zurich, Switzerland
“Agree - Dingy and Noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Firstly let me say the staff have been excelent. They are just let down that parts of the hotel should have been either torn down or completely revamped.

I turned up at check-in to find my booking couldn't be located. Then their computer crashed, then I waited... Finally I was given a room which I thought was going to be great - top floor. Unfortunately 11th floor of old dingy hotel... Like I said, the reception staff were really friendly and helpful.

On entering the room, some of the lights didn't work, well they worked, but only intermittently. The bathroom was so small you couldn't swing a cat in it, and the decor was tired, oh so tired...

Fantastic views of the Eiffel Tower if you're in the newer wing and facing the right direction. Great location if you need to be on this side of town. Would recommend the Novotel down the road though... and that's saying something as I have a very strong dislike for Novotel and their kitset rooms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
The refurbishment began at 7th of january 2013 and will be finished at the beginning of 2014, Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel will then be totally in line with the Pullman standards.

1,683 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

What can I say my new wife and I were there for our honeymoon and the first thing that we noticed was the breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower. We had a beautiful view from our balcony and the staff were very accommodating and understanding that we would enjoy a view of such for our honeymoon.

The cons: The lobby was very well maintained an manicured. The rest of the hotel was not, getting off the elevator I noir floor at the moment the doors opened you could just smell a musky odor through the entire floor. Our room was clean but nothing extravagant. Our neighbors next door had their balcony door open the entire time we were there and try had a crying baby for hours on end. I understand the crying baby but leaving your balcony door open during the entire time was unacceptable (especially on my honeymoon, trust me nothing kills the mood quite like that). I complained the the front desk and this was the only time I was dissatisfied with their service. They said there was nothing that could be done. Not even politely asking the family to shut their balcony door or accommodating a move of room for us. Unfortunately with the cleanliness of the hotel and the crying baby incident we will not be returning.

• Stayed July 2012

The hotel staff have been advised of your comments. They have been reminded that maintaining a high standard of hospitality and service is an essential part of their daily work. Every measure has been taken to ensure that all our guests are greeted with courtesy and professionalism.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

believe me i ve been several times in paris ,it was the first time ive stayed in the tower district, mostly because ive a conception that this part of town was unpractical to move around paris. i was mistaken , is very practical , you re ten minutes from everything by metro. you can walk around the beautiful mars fields, enjoying the magnicicency of the eiffel creation and most of all, breathing the atmosphere of the open air part of town.rooms are confortable. personnel is nice and helpful, my salutes to zamir , one of the bell captain personnel , and one advice : avoid the rush hout to check in or out , you will have to face the cue.....

Room Tip: choose a tower view room , breathtaking by night
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This hotel is well located to visit Eiffel Tour, Versailles (direct train RER C), Trocadero and to take Seine River Cruise. You have easy access to Champs Elysee/Arc de Triomphe and other monuments. There are lots of buses leaving from Champs de Mars, metro station is nearby.

However, this hotel is now being renovated. We knew about it but did not know they start construction work so early in Saturday morning. Our windows were towards inner courtyard and we could hear the workers swearing and shouting. Very unpleasant wake-up when you are on holidays. Like other travels said rooms need refurbishing and it is being done.

I would recommend this hotel for 1-2 nights if you are an early bird or deaf and if you get good discount because of construction work. The location is good. You also have "boulangerie" just around the corner at Avenue de Suffren and a little grocery store if you want to get some snacks.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The location is superb as walking distance to Eiffel Tower. However, we were assigned a 2 single bed when we come as couple. They manage to change the room to 1 floor higher with Queen size bed but outside our window is construction with metal ladder. Then we request to change and they change to next door and the bathroom is dirty and old. I would not recommend this hotel to someone that want a good holiday with nice view of Eiffel Tower.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, January 31, 2013

The front office staff have been advised of your comments and will pay extra attention when allocating rooms. We consider it to be of the utmost important to meet our guests' needs as far as room availability allows us to do so.

Cleanliness is one of our hotels' strong points. We have advised the housekeeping team of your comments and reminded them of the care needed to ensure cleanliness in all parts of the hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

When we first got to this hotel they told us that they had double booked our room and that there was no room for us. Sheer panic set in until they said they had a sister hotel literally next door which we could stay in. I wasn't very impressed so they offered for us to stay there for one night and then two nights back at the Pullman. Thankfully they were very apologetic and gave us an upgrade. The next room was absolutely great. The view of the Eiffel Tower was amazing and we had a big balcony. Apart from the mishap at the start we couldn't fault it.

Room Tip: Get one facing the Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've always love staying in this hotel as I'm an Accor club member. The staff have always been very helpful & trying their best. However, the hotel is under refurbishment & the noise actually started much earlier than 9am as the start time mentioned. This has made my 7 nights stay uncomfortable as my wife & I were awaken early in the morning.The temporary breakfast was wonderful with the view of Eiffel. Its also great to have dinner in that restaurant. I know the hotel will be marvellous after the refurbishment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
I have advised works of your comments. We have taken all measures necessary to ensure that incidents of this kind do not recur.

René Angoujard

Been to Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel? Share your experiences!