“Hamed ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel

You added Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel to your Saves list
Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10, rue Saint Philippe du Roule, 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Elysees)   |
Ranked #33 of 1,773 Hotels in Paris
“Hamed ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

It was a nice, cozy hotel with a great location and super friendly staffs, breakfast was great and very comfortable beds, would recomend it to those whi are looking for a boutique hotel in anice location, will visit again next time I amin paris

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

My grandmother and I stayed here for a week. Amazing staff! Great location. We walked to the Eiffel Tower twice from the hotel. The staff goes above and beyond. We had to wake up early to catch our tour for Normandy and the night manager had a table set for us with an amazing breakfast because we had to leave before the hotel served breakfast. The hotel offers a wonderful breakfast every day. We can't see enough about the staff. We would definitely stay here again!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

What can I say about this hotel?
We stayed there for 4 days, it was a surprise trip planned by my husband for my birthday, we arrived very early but immediately Julie from the front desk took charge of our luggage which let us free to discover Paris, she even provided a plan and directions to help us!!
On returning later to the hotel, Julie had our luggage taken to our room where I discovered a beautiful bouquet of flowers, delicious macaroons and a card wishing me an enjoyable birthday and stay in Paris.
Both my husband and I were surprised by how considerate and attentive that the staff in this hotel were not only to us but with everyone.
One day we had planned a visit to the other side of Paris but wished to go and eat in a very good restaurant near the hotel, Julie took care of the reservation and send us message informing us that all was in order for the evening. Thank you Julie for all of your kindness and going the extra mile to make our experience in Paris unforgettable.

Location: perfect 2 metro stations can be found just around the corner and you are only 2 minutes walking distance from the Champs Elysèes
Bedroom: spacious with a terrace, a beautiful big bed, lovely bathroom, gorgeous fluffy towels and a "proper hair dryer"
Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, sausages, scrambled egg, smoked salmon, cold meats, cheese, croissants, bread, fresh fruit, etc etc , I could write a page about it suffice to say there is enough choice to satisfy everyone with a very courteous staff in the background who provided an excellent service and were always ready to replenish our table with tea/coffee.
Wifi : Exellent

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Liked everything, in short that means:
.location (good for night life and shopping),
.design (classic, with very good ambiente)
.breakfast (very, but very good quality continental breakfast), afternoon free-snackbar is awesome!
.service (clean rooms, prompt service)
Sleep quality is OK taking the location into consideration (they did a good job at silencing the rooms, there are limits - old part of the city...so don't expect it will be like in the middle of a forest). There was nothing which couldn't proudly bear a 4 star hotel classification.
My last point: it is worth the money! :)

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at the hotel and the stay was very memorable. The bathroom and room was so clean and also had a nice balcony. The breakfast manager provided some of the best service ive had in my life at a hotel. They had fruit delivered to our room and after he found out i liked that particular fruit he personally brought some to my wife and i to our breakfast table which was delicious btw. We plan on staying here again our next stay. Absolutely recommend!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
White Oak, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great staff, great brunch, wonderful decor. You felt very welcomed and at home during our stay. I would recommend this hotel very highly. The location is excellent and convenient to restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: I would think every room is a great room, ours was.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
White Oak, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I spent a wonderful week at the Hotel Bradford Elysees..the service was excellent. I can't say enough for the friendly front desk associates and then there was the wonderful breakfast and breakfast staff. I highly recommend this hotel for it's location, accommodations and special amenities.

Room Tip: I would think all of the rooms are as comfortable as ours.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel? Share your experiences!