“Good” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10, rue Saint Philippe du Roule, 75008 Paris, France   |
Ranked #54 of 1,792 Hotels in Paris
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed in this hotel every 3-4 months maybe 5 times. It's very good place and they have a new reconditioning. I like this hotel. But i think they should improve room service, just cooking not good. But when i come back a want stay in same place because this hotel have a good location and i like they rooms very beautiful and some rooms have a balcony, and it's very comfortable.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was there for the Fair of Maison et Objet, and I was so Happy for staying there and will definitely come back.
The Hotel Location is 5 minutes walking from Champs Elysees and 2 Minutes away from Metro Line M9 PH. de Roule, around it there is many excellent restaurant too about 1 or 2 minutes walking.
The Staff service was excellent from the nice lady on the reception during the Check in and Check out, and the great smiling waiters that help you during the breakfast to that nice lady that does the room check up to see if all if good after the cleaners arrange it, they are all great and nice staff and very friendly. Everyday I received a forecast news on my bed with some sweet refreshers, and when I arrived to the hotel the Manager left me a very nice welcoming with some cake too. The bar was all for free and the breakfast was so delicious and with a great variety.
The hotel design is also very nice, neat and clean. it is a traditional French design, I was at room 46 and I had a fireplace in my room!!! And the WIFI is also FREE and Fast connection!!
there is really to many thing to mention them and I hope I did not forget any. I like this Hotel so much and I highly recommend it for Paris Trip.!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My friend and I arrived this hotel on Jan 16 and left on Jan 25. It is situated in a good location. Everything was good. The bed was big and comfortable and the room was cleaned. We loved the breakfast buffet much especially the smoothies and the staff working there are polite, friendly, and helpful. We specially thank to Nirosha, Laurent, and I forgot another lady name. They are very very nice and always told us where are the best places to go and eat. We definitely "WE WILL BE BACK"

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Highly professional and sincerely friendly team made my stay utmost enjoyable. The room is spacey (+ a nice balcony) and clean; free mini-bar a pleasant surprise; afternoon buffet beyond all expectations. Wi-fi ok, bed and room temperature comfortable; 45 min-1 hour from airport

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony if you smoke
Beijing Region, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We 6 people arrived in Paris on the 2nd of Jan. and when we checked in the hotel, Bradford Astotel, they told us, our booked dates were 3rd and 4th, so we checked our booking mail, exactly, we didn't book the night of 2nd, so we asked the receptionist to help us check if there were spear rooms for us, unfortunately, no room for us, and we told them our sad story, we lost a luggage, a gift for a friend in France, and we made a mistake, we didn't book the 2nd room, all the staff in the hotel felt sorry for us, and they provided us with a free breakfast, pricing 18 Euro dollars per person, they are so kind. What's more, they helped us to find another hotel for us, just less than 100 meters from Bradford.
I should say, we had great time in Bradford, people working here are so mice, so kind, so patient.
Next time I go to Paris, I will stay here, and recommend to my friends.
I like it so much!

Room Tip: each room is nice
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
manager_le_bradford, Directeur général at Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Mecca M,

What a lovely review recommending our hotel! Thank you very much!

Rest assured that we were all happy to help you and your friends as much as we could in order to find quickly a solution to this sad story.
We are glad to read that these issues did not impact too badly on your overall Parisian trip.

Be certain that we would be more than delighted to welcome all of you again in our hotel the next time you plan a trip to Paris!

We remain at your entire disposal.

Best regards,

Namur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Very good location, Nice décoration, friendly staff. Everything was perfect. Ps: free tea time, free soft drinks in the minibar . Nô restaurant in the hôtel but the Keller ( delicious restaurant) is very close .

• Stayed January 2015
Dear Clara059,

Thank you very much for this lovely review!
We are delighted to read that each service provided by our hotel and its dedicated team met your expectations.

Rest assured that it is a real pleasure for our team to satisfy and surprise our dear customers with our complimentary services.

Finally, should you desire to discover more in the surroundings, our team remain at your entire disposal to answer any of your queries concerning things to see, do or where to eat in the vicinity of the hotel.

We hope to welcome you again in a near future. Our team would be more than happy to help you to spend another stay with us as comfortable and memorable as possible.

Kind regards,

Lyon, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Fantastic hotel I travel often and recommend this hotel the bed was comfortable the room quiet and staff very helpful at reception spoke perfect english situation perfectly situated I will reserve there for my next trip,

Dear Amanda552,

Thank you very much for recommending our hotel with this nice review.
We are so glad all the services provided by our dedicated team as well as the hotel location pleased you.

Rest assured that our team was more than delighted to serve you.
We already look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel for your next trip to Paris.

Best regards,

Véronique RESNEAU,

Been to Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel? Share your experiences!