“A Lovely place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #113 of 1,795 hotels in Paris
Sydney, Australia
“A Lovely place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was a really nice, not too big hotel. It was very well decorated with interesting touches that made it charming in every way. Nice room, good bathroom. After breakfast they lay a table where guests can enjoy water and juices, tea and coffee etc as well as delicious little cakes and nuts while they wait or rest and read the papers.
The standout for us was the quality of the staff who were unfailingly friendly and helpful, often going out of their way to be of help. Will would definitely recommend this well situated hotel for anyone visiting Paris.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and the lift only went to 5 so let them know if you want to avoid those few...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

298 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is in a great location, close to many of the main tourist sites in Paris. Our room was a lovely large room which appeared to have been recently renovated. The bathroom was also of a good size. Breakfast was included for our stay, it was a great start to the day.

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor facing the street which was a little noisy a times
Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My wife and I chose this hotel to stay in Paris while celebrating our 50th anniversary. Everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations. A very clean room with a parisian balcony full of flowers, more than friendly staff, beautiful dining room offering a rich breakfast, and so on. The best thing: location. The hotel is just a walk away from a metro station and Champs Elysee.

Room Tip: Higher floor, better view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Quaint little Hotel a short distance from the Champs Elysees.Rooms comfortable and great breakfast options.Very clean rooms and service was excellent.
I stay here regularly in preference to other Hotels for the reason above

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Enkoping, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Excellent service! Very friendly and service oriented staff. Comfortable, clean room, central location, great breakfast ... what more can I say. Just loved this hotel! I will recommend this hotel to friends going to Paris. Maria and Lars from Sweden

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wonderful experience !!

Hotel with a lot of charm and taste. All the staff are very attentive to every request. A hearty breakfast very well presented ! Furthermore, Nirosha gave an excellent service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Really disappointed hotel and an awful high price.I stayed 3night at this hotel with my Gf in Feb 2014 ( valentines day ).we were really surprise for first time visit of Paris by this hotel!!!
First of all, I have to say, the rudest reception I'v ever seen in the whole world in 4 star hotel.staff are very rude and inattentive, I have arrived in the hotel at 12 o' clock and I asked them if possible could you help me to give us our room earlier, and no body answer me.after many time request, they told us Never ever because our rooms are full!!!!!!! ( but empty ) and they can do it but I don't know why!!!!
I lost my apple Ipad at this hotel but I never found it, and many time, I'v called the hotel but the one answer always receive was NO!!
The room temperature was cold, size of room is poor.
Breakfast was very simple and the area was very very small for breakfast salon.
Location and elevator is the one thing that I would to say is good for this hotel.
Finally, I would like to say, if you want to waste your money go to this hotel!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT 4 star hotel.

Stayed February 2014
manager_le_bradford, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

I want to first thank you for staying with us. We take our guests comments very seriously and it really saddens me that you did not enjoy your experience. I can assure you that courtesy is a way of life here and a principle of hospitality that we are devoted to at Hotel Bradford, if we were not able to give you the room before 2.00 PM it was because our housekeeping department was preparing the room for Valentine’s day (as we can see on your picture) .

Secondly, I am sorry that you lost your Ipad and very sorry we could not find it for you. Our housekeepers regularly find personal belongings left by guests and place them in our locked lost and found safe. Items are logged at the time they are found but if something is found after regular business hours, that item would be logged the following morning by our housekeeping manager. I completely sympathize and understand how you feel but our staff members are not responsible.

We are sorry to hear that these negative points have so deeply colored your perception of your stay, especially 5 months later and I truly hope that you will give us another chance.

If you or any of the TripAdvisor community has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at asqual@astotel.com

All the best,
Laure Meunier

Been to Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel? Share your experiences!