As a Paris regular I would happily recommend this hotel. Why?
1. Location, Location, Location - 5mins from Franklin D, Champs Elysees and Etoile makes this a winner.
2. Character - For those that want to avoud the standard hotel rooms , corridors and shoe buff machines
3. Service - All the staff were great - friendly/informative and helpful (with great English).
4. Decor - Individual style - nice to feel you could ony be in Paris rather than anywhere on the planet
5. Rooms. Cleverly retain many original features. Ok - there was a little road noise - no Double Glazing - but classic Parisian windows feels much more authentic!
6. And for those Brit's who feel home sick - the Bowler across the road. A great pub frequented by expats with beer, Guiness and sports channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel sits in an 1890 Haussmann style building in an elegant area of Paris near the Champs Elysees & trendy restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.