As a Paris regular I would happily recommend this hotel. Why?
1. Location, Location, Location - 5mins from Franklin D, Champs Elysees and Etoile makes this a winner.
2. Character - For those that want to avoud the standard hotel rooms , corridors and shoe buff machines
3. Service - All the staff were great - friendly/informative and helpful (with great English).
4. Decor - Individual style - nice to feel you could ony be in Paris rather than anywhere on the planet
5. Rooms. Cleverly retain many original features. Ok - there was a little road noise - no Double Glazing - but classic Parisian windows feels much more authentic!
6. And for those Brit's who feel home sick - the Bowler across the road. A great pub frequented by expats with beer, Guiness and sports channels.