“Excellent Location & Services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel

You added Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel to your Saves list
Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10, rue Saint Philippe du Roule, 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Elysees)   |
Ranked #44 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Location & Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We hade the great oportunity to find and book a 4 days business trip to Paris and It didn't disappioint us at all. From the very begining, Victoria at the reception made us feel so confortable even that we came 3 hours early to check in. Overall, the location is perfect for business and the main facilities complement the package including a nice and warm smile from Vanessa at the breakfast room. However, please note they dont have a bar area and even the champagne is not available to the rooms. Its a bit sad after a sucessful trip when you feel you could splash a bit more.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I booked this place for a trip in August to take my mom to see the sights of paris as she had never been. Although the first room was a little under my expectation the staff were quick to give me the option of a slightly larger and nicer room which I was grateful for. Internet was ok although i had to often re-enter a password. The breakfast was nice and inclusive even as room service which was again a very nice touch. The service was always prompt and housekeeping were accommodating and mindful. The hotel itself is situated within a 5 minute walk off the champs elysse and there are a few good bakeries, hairdressers, and restaurants in the area although some closed as we visited in August. All in all I'd stay here again although I picked the Haussmann style hotel which is more to my mother taste , the service was good and I thought the staff we're very accommodating.
Oh yes and beverages and fruit in the lobby all afternoon is a nice touch!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor for added peace
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Durban, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The hotel Bradford Élysées is wonderfully situated in that it is within easy walking distance of the Champs Élysées and great shopping, sights and restaurants In the 3 days that we spent there, we didn't need to take a taxi except to the airport on our departure. We loved the size of our room which was a Superior Double and apart from it being spacious with a well appointed large bathroom, it was charmingly decorated and had the typical French doors opening onto wrought iron balcony's. We loved the decor throughout the hotel and particularly enjoyed the breakfast Conservatory which served good filtered coffee and a tasteful and tasty Continental breakfast. Teas and coffees were available here throughout the day.
The beds were very comfortable and the linen of a good quality.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and spoke good English.
We have booked in here again for early next year as our stay here contributed greatly to the enjoyable time that we had in Paris and it was really good value for money.

Room Tip: We had a street facing room but didn't find it noisy as it isn't situated on a particularly...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Port of Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is by no means a luxury 5 star hotel but it is what it is and does it well. Only a short walk to the Champs Elysees, 25 min to the Eiffel Tower and in a neighbourhood with friendly bars and cafes. Rooms are small but normal for big city hotels well appointed and comfortable. Seems to have become the hotel of choice amongst travelling Trinidadians and will probably continue to be so. The breakfast offered is good value.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Warsaw, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Overall although our visit to the hotel was enjoyable, we were by no means "blown away". The rooms were adequate and nicely appointed. Bathrooms were a nice size but the shower was somewhat odd (partial glass enclosure), plus our shower was not completely operational (the hand "wand" worked but the fixed sprayer would not turn on). Our travel-partner friends were on the top floor and were not fully satisfied with their room--somewhat cramped with a small bathroom. The front desk staff was nice, but not overly friendly or outgoing. The hotel could certainly use a concierge. If asked, I would tell friends that they would likely enjoy the hotel but there are certainly better options in this price range.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Booked a standard room and a deluxe and we got an upgrade to 2 deluxe rooms. The rooms are big fro Parisian standard, a cute historic hotel. The bathroom in some rooms are apparently renovated, the staff friendly. We had 2 noisy night as one of the rooms faced the street, from 3am till 4:30 both nights we were woken up by constantly shouting people and honking cars. I thought the first night was an exception and didn't say anything but the second night was exactly same. When I told the reception on check out they said that the first night was normal as there was something going on, the second night they were surprised. Did not got an apology!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

On arriving at the hotel on the 22 Sept we requested a porter to assist with the luggage I had my sickly mother and a child with me. Was told they do not offer this service even though their customer service brochure in the rooms says that they do. Also, noticed a porter assisting visitors with their bags. Hotel rooms were not cleaned just beds made up until I complained. 2nd last day my mum was in the room while it was being cleaned and she noticed that the drinking glasses were washed in the bathroom and dried with the bath sheets on the floor which we used. Handed my laundry in on Saturday morning and was promised to have it by 20:00 latest 21:00. It is now Sunday 16:30 and have not received laundry back. I am flying to South Africa tonight and am told by the hotel personnel that they cannot get my clothing today. Been told that they will post my clothing to me even though I keep reminding them that he SA POST OFFICE is unreliable and permanently on strike. They said that once they hand over to the postal service it is not their responsibility and I must sue the postal service. Refused to reimburse me and said that I must provide proof of my purchases( you ad my clothing in your hands. I thought that would be proof.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
manager_le_bradford, Directeur général at Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your review of The Bradford we are extremely disappointed that we did not meet or exceed your expectation. The service you experienced is not up to our standards and I have had a team meeting to specifically address your comments concerning the cleaning and I’m very concerned about the confusion with the laundry. The Bradford does endorse one outside company for laundry service, unfortunately it was closed on your departure day. We take guests' experiences very seriously even outside our doors, and would be very interested to know your clothes have been well delivered. You may of course contact me at any time on my personal email : veronique.resneau@astotel.com making your next travel plans to Paris so that I can personally attend to your accommodations.

The Management

Been to Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel? Share your experiences!