“Supreme service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Konfidentiel

You added Hotel Konfidentiel to your Saves list
Hotel Konfidentiel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   64 rue de l'Arbre Sec, 75001 Paris, France (Louvre / Place Vendôme)   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #152 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
Sydney, Australia
“Supreme service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Have been to Paris many times and this was one of the enjoyable experiences primarily due to the hotel stay--Konfidential has Many unique attractions -beautifully decorated 15 c themed rooms (we were in the Pont du Neuf ) fantastic personalised service by all staff and management .For example the manager arranged and delivered a special alteration to my wif'e's pants same day ,
Absolutely nothing was to much trouble.Enjoyed being close to the Louvre /Halles / Seine districts chock full of good restaurants bars brasseries and shops.. Le Metro was around the corner to enable easy connect with all parts of Paris.
Konfidentiel is now our choice for Paris stays .
Mila and Clive

Room Tip: Ask for available themes and select your favourite when booking. Consult with the management and sta...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel accidently due to an overbooking at L'empire down the street where i had booked a room via "hotel tonight". I had only planned on staying for one night, however, the hotel staff was so friendly and attentive i stayed on for the rest of my stay in Paris. The rooms are all elegantly styled and every member of the staff was very respectful, friendly and went out of their way to ensure my stay was pleasant and enjoyable. I was even upgraded to their suite and received a discount. Their wifi is always fast, the water gets nice and hot, the bed is very comfortable and the rooms were all large enough and well planned. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who treasures attention to detail and needs an attentive multilingual staff who can assist in the little things that take time away from doing business. If i could give them another star i would!

Karim K, Gérant at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you alot for such a great review! It's very important for us to hear this. We had a pleasure to welcome you in our hotel, to meet you and to make your staying comfortable and wonderful. We hope to see you soon!

Team of Konfidential Hotel says you HELLO!
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in May. This was our first trip to Paris so we were a little nervous as we did not know what to expect. We wanted a property that had that Paris feeling and was in a great location and the Konfidentiel definitely delivered. From start to finish the staff made us feel welcome and secure. We were easily able to take the train from the airport to the hotel and it was only a 5 minute walk from the station. We had an overnight flight so when we arrived at 9:00am our room was not ready however they stored our luggage for us and even got us some pastries and coffees to hold us over. The overall location was fantastic as you were less than 5 minutes from the Louvre and tons of great restaurants, bars, museums and the stop for the double decker bus tours. If you are up for it you can even walk to the Effile tower (takes about 30 minutes). The room was quite spacious and had all the amenities we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel as it offers a great location, is clean safe and has that Paris touch that reminds you where you are.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I travel a lot and I was very impressed by the quality of the hotel and the services. It's my new favorite spot to stay in Paris.

- The hotel is very boutique, with a great attention to design and to details. The team was always ready to help me. It's like living in a mini mansion in Paris with a team of butlers!

- Contrary to big hotels, they actually CARED about me which is rare.

- I felt very comfortable staying there and I will come back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at Konfidentiel. Lovely staff, cosy, charming.. I felt home the moment I entered the place.
The design of the hotel is also very nice.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cosy place to stay in paris! Magic!
Thanks you Konfidentiel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I had my iPhone stolen from my room. Considering there is only one room per floor and no access to the lobby and lift except via the front desk, it would seem unlikely this was done by someone other than staff. I wish I had read the other reviews in which people had reported theft before I booked this room.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Karim K, Manager at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Hello madam,
We're very sorry that it happened with you. But are you sure that your iPhone was stolen in the hotel but not at the train station? And if you knew that it happened during your staying, why didn't you report about this at the reception? It could happen somewhere after you left hotel. We understand very well the situation but without proofs we can't blame on anyone from our staff and we can't juge without sureness. If you have any proofs we will like to know about it. We've already checked all cameras and have been checking on our staff. Of course if we will find out something on this bad situation we'll let you know. But for now when you don't know that it's sure has happened in our hotel, how could you leave that kind of opinion? We are doing our best to find out if your iPhone was really stolen in the hotel.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Hotel Konfidential is the perfect place to stay both from the hotel and the location points of view. It's small with only about 6 rooms....one per floor but the rooms are quite large by Paris standards! About 25sq meters. We were in Room 2 and it was lovely. The bed comfortable and a great bathroom (shower no bath). The hotel is located in the 1st about 2 blocks from the Seine and a 5 min walk to either Pont Neuf or Louve Rivoli metro stations. Its also only a very short walk from Les Halles as well. The Louvre is only a few extra mins walk away. We explored plenty of Paris from the hotel. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast quite adequate. They arranged a private driver to pick us up from Orly on our arrival for €85, and while that's a little pricey it was so simple after a long flight that it really was worth the expense. Everyone we interacted with spoke good English and were so professional. Overall this was an excellent experience and I would highly recommend a stay!

• Stayed March 2013
Karim K, reception at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear customers,

Thank you for your comment.
We are very happy that you liked your stay in Paris and the hotel.
It was a pleasure to meet you both and will be honored to have such a nice returning guests!
Please excuse us for the late answer, in hope to be service to you again,

kind regards,

The Konfidentiel team.

Been to Hotel Konfidentiel? Share your experiences!