This hotel is like 5 blocks from eiffel Tower, in front of Senna River, the price is not cheap but I understand that is what you would expect for an hotel Downtown Paris, I ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant not so good I would skip it, the rooms are weird specially the restroom, beds OK, they have 1 hr free internet a a decent speed, free internet in the lobby too, the reception was good they speak several languages fluently, in the restaurant and bar not so good more like usual Paris places (angry people), the hotel have parking but charge you 29 Euros per day, if you do not have a rental or even if you have it and want to avoid parking problems, get a Bike pass and visit the city using it, from the hotel to Notre Dame by Bike is 25 minutes, then leave the bike there and walk around downtown, same thing if you want to go to the arc of triumph, this is not expensive and is a pretty good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne