Size and practicalities wise my stay at the IBIS Paris Tour Cambronne was much like almost all other Ibis hotels I've visited: quaint and comfortable. With the added bonuses of free in-room WIFI, a walk to La Tour Eiffel, basically across the road from the Cambronne metro station I definitely have no complaints about the general provisions of this hotel. The member of staff who greeted me on check-in was exceptionally nice making my request for a room with "a view of the Eiffel tower" a reality. For a mere $80AUD per night, my stay was exceptional and a memory all of its own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne