Stayed at the Ibis Tour Eiffel for three nites. Great location with easy access to transit. Stayed on the 4th floor on the courtyard side. Yes room was tight, but when all you want is sleep and a shower it was more than good. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices. Staff was friendly and helpful. Best part of check-out was the option to pay in our countries currency, saved on exchange. Would recommend this spot to all travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne