Just stayed here for 4 nights. Hotel is in a great location and next to Cambronne metro st or a 20min walk to the Eiffel Tower.
Rooms are basic but very clean. Bathroom is tiny but for the cost of this place and in central Paris, I think it is good value. Had a view of the tower from our room. Has a bar which seemed to be very popular in the evenings. Service was slow though. Lots of restaurants & boulangeries in the area.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne