We visited the Ibis with a school group from Australia. This hotel is a favourite with large groups, as there were several there during our stay!
Before I comment on what the hotel had to offer, I need to address my concerns for the security of young students. On two occasions we (colleagues and myself) witnessed a male without a key card enter or try to enter the hotel (via lift). I notified the reception staff and they responded immediately. On one occasion, this male approached and spoke to our students just outside their rooms. This was very concerning!
The hotel rooms do not have peep holes. I was concerned about students opening doors to strangers.
The activity and patrons (patrons who did not look like they were guest of the the hotel) at the bar near the lifts/foyer was at times a concern for me as many young groups of students frequent this hotel.
Rooms were small, clean and somewhat modern. The bed was very comfortable, as was the pillow. However, the room got very hot during the night. My bathroom did not have a door on it.
Reception service was very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast has a nice range of food, however could have done with some sliced fruit and a wider range of fruit. The coffee was very good!
The location is convenient, less than a minute's walk from Cambronne station and close to enough restaurants to choose from including cheap take-away!
The pastry shops and bakeries near by are great. We celebrated two birthday's during our stay in Paris and the cakes (not cheap) were delicious!
There are no safes in the room and no refrigerator. If you want to lock your valuables away, you need to leave a 50 Euro deposit at reception!
I am not sure if I would return to this Ibis again!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.