Considering how close this is to the Eiffel Tower, we were very impressed by the "locals" feel of the area, and of the great value of the hotel. The rooms were small but not cramped and very clean, and there was a TV with both French and International channels. The view from the entrance was of the Eiffel Tower, and it was just a (fast paced) 5 minute walk away. There was also a nearby metro station, which had a market when we arrived on Wednesday morning.The hotel was very tastefully decorated and our room smelt divine when we arrived! The staff were all very, very lovely, very happy to help. They looked after our bags when we arrived very early (about 8:20 am) and had the room ready with in an hour of that (perfect time to walk to the Eiffel Tower and back and have coffee in the lovely local patisserie). They also looked after our bags after we'd checked out so we could climb the Eiffel Tower on our last day, and posted a letter for me when I couldn't work out where to send it from. I really cannot fault this lovely hotel with its very friendly staff, and I would most definitely (and probably will) stay here again! We didn't have any of the food so I can't comment on that, but the local Italian restaurant and the bakery were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris near the Eiffel Tower and the Exhibition Center Porte de Versailles. Near shops and cinemas. 30 air-conditioned rooms with internet access and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, AvailPro, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Eiffel Saint Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eiffel Saint Charles Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Saint Charles