Bonjour! Arrived at the hotel on 02 Feb 2012. Travelled half the globe to reach Paris, almost past midnight. My wife and me were totally exhausted. The male manager i supposed on the night shift that day, didnt got his exact name. Gave us a quick check in without much delay.
Here the Score Board:
1) Service: Excellent. Why i said that? Because every morning i would request for 2 pots of hot water due to the cold snap period while we were in europe. The lady attendant would brought up for us, I think during the second morning upon our stay, she took the initiative to give us a kettle. Ya the negative pt was no tea/coffee making facility in the room itself. But, we were fine as a kettle was provided for us. Isabelle & Co. were friendly and approachable. They speaks great english too and were always smiling with the guests. During the day i left, they still joked with me to "send" them the weather from my origin country Singapore (A tropical island all yr round).
2) Value: The price was abit steep for us but it was still worth it for a short stay.
3) Sleep Quality: Booked the room (no 63) on the high floor located at the rear. Wonderful choice for light sleeper. Bed and pillows were very extremely comfortable.
4) Cleaniness: Absolutely sparkling clean.
5) Location: 10mins walk to Metro La Motte Picquet station. 20 - 25mins walk to Effiel tower. Restaurants/ cafes, supermarket are just nearby.
6) Room: Negative in terms of room size, wardrobe and table space as they are really small. But hey what do expect from a hotel in city centre Paris? Likes the rain shower head, compliementary Free Wifi and the balcony. The toliet door lock mechanism seem to be a little faulty though. Couldnt comment on the breakfast as we didnt had it.
Overall. Its a fantastic choice for a boutique hotel in city centre Paris. I would be back here again for sure. Thanks for the good service provided. Merci... =)
Regard Mr Ng (Singapore)
- Also Known As:
- Ares Eiffel Hotel
- Ares Eiffel Paris
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Ares Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.