I was very worried about going to stay here after reading the terrible reviews on tripadvisor so felt I should write a balanced review of our experience. I stayed for three days with my boyfriend. We had a studio apartment which was lovely and clean and with a amazing bathroom. Lovely deep bath and plenty of hot water and soap. We had to turn the sofa in the room into a bed which only took five minutes and was very comfortable. We both slept great. The table and kitchenette were very handy as we ran down to the nearby Monoprix in the mornings and got breakfast and ate it in the room which was a good money saver. The hotel staff were very pleasant, check in and out was smooth and with no issues and at one stage our key card wasn't working and they fixed it straight away with an apology. We were given clean towels on our second day of stay. The hotel is in a great location beside a nice shopping centre and fifteen minutes walk to the Eiffel tower. You do need to walk down a overhead bridge thing to get to the hotel but I don't see any issue with this. We walked home around 12 on the Saturday night and had no issues and didn't feel unsafe at all. There are a few oddities about the hotel - no mugs or glasses for instance yet loads of other plates and cutlery - we had to use the plastic cups in the bathroom, and only one big towel and one small. Again these are only small issues and we just got on with it. Overall we really enjoyed our stay, lovely room, nice kitchenette, lovely bathroom and plenty of storage for our coats and a safe for our valuables.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Adagio Paris
- Flatotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the left bank of Paris, a short walk from the Seine and the Eiffel Tower, the Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel offers a panoramic view over the city and its most beautiful monuments. An amazing location, 10 minutes away from Roland-Garros, with 375 comfortable apartments to welcome you. Indoor heated pool and Fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.