The hotel is ok and the location is by the Eiffel Tower. Subway and train stations are within a short walk. We had problems with the breakfast we paid in advance. Some days would be what we paid for (in the individual room), somedays in the collective room (a cheaper version) for groups of tourists travelling together. There's a renovation going on in some rooms in some floors. I'm travelling with my family (wife and baby) and today we're woken up at 10 AM with the noise of hammers and drills. Called the manager and he told me "There's nothing we can do". The hotel and its staff said or did nothing: no warning in advance, never said "we're sorry" and no new offerings. I made a video IN the room where you can hear the noise and the disrespectful attitude of the hotel's manager. Simple as that: on social media times, you make videos and post online! I'll leave the link online shortly. This hotel is a #FAIL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, a short stroll from the Trocadero and the banks of the Seine, this 405 room hotel including 11 Junior suites, 49 Privilege rooms and 49 Family rooms welcomes you in the heart of Paris in leafy and elegant surroundings. The Harmonies restaurant overlooking a beautiful garden, the Les Aromes piano bar and its terraces, the Ambiance M boutique and the fitness room all combine to make your stay unique. An ideal location to visit the city of lights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren